Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

KRON livestream

This is a bad one, they were just shooting huge rear end fireworks at the cops. Dunno why setting fire to Berkley is a protest against Milo, he's probably laughing his rear end off right now.

A lot of people who'd never heard of him before had the knives out after his breitbart article about limiting women in science went viral this morning

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

At least he tried hard.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Goddamn he really doesn't want to let go of that phone. Didn't somebody call this three weeks ago?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Man its weird seeing almost every respected newsweekly in the world suddenly turn into Adbusters

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

what the gently caress is Portage acacian is the better question to ask here dude's best hope for walking it back is to claim he was tweeting mid-stroke

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Suicide Watch posted:

Wasn't this also the same time De Gaulle told NATO to gtfo from France?

So many savage burns that could've been if only Dean Rusk had had twitter.

What was that conversation something like "All your american soldiers must leave French soil immediately" met with "We don't have enough shovels for that timeline"?

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 03:00 on Feb 5, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Timeline the darkest
Surely this one is wherein
Comeback achieved

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 04:41 on Feb 6, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A future that hasn't spiralled into canned sunshine can only go two ways and it's either going to be neo-feudalism or communism with a proletariat of robots.

In all three transhumanists will be still be a punchline.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Clancy is the only one that matters.

https://youtu.be/gtIYkoL4P48

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Oh my loving god I can't wait to see the NRA come out full force to try and stop a reopening of the machine gun registry to protect their richer members' investments

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

"Operation Wide Reciever", seriously? Forget the body count I'm pissed that they still haven't learned not to let anyone with knowledge of the secret project make up the code name.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

A surprisingly restrained response from trump on his way to dinner with a deflated basketball

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

That Trump / Gul Dukat thread in GBS is solid gold.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

WAR CRIME SYNDICAT posted:

Wtf did I just miss

Some of the most pointless redaction of all time

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Release the tapes NSA WIZARD

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

Dam poo poo. Saw the piece CBS ran last week sometime, paid no mind to it since then. Found a live stream and I'm watching some local channel stammer through it.

:popcorn:

I could have sworn there was an emote of a smiley eating popcorn.

: munch : :munch:

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Pence wants Flynn's head, leaker to NYT says Pence beyond livid that Flynn directly lied to him about the contents of that call to the russian ambassador.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Current event: PewDiePie banned from youtube ad revenue sharing program, Disney also severs ties

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Bolow posted:

It'd be pretty loving sweet to get weed cheaper than a kitkat bar

Malaysian opiate tree dirt is around $0.15 a hit if you overpay

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Does anyone have a list of this thread's previous titles I feel like that in itself is enough to document this administration for history

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

CBS has given the first 7 minutes of their 6:30 reports to straight footage of today's press conference and let the insanity speak for itself

E: which I missed earlier holy gently caress

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

FastestGunAlive posted:

general public probably won't agree. something any politician, stateside or international, can make a huge stink about as well. also, just looks bad

Already had one dude screaming on facebook about the Obama administration wiretapping the transition team.

Five eyes bitch.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I just wanna throw Anus Invictus in the hat if you ever consider a namechange

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Dead Reckoning posted:

The "shouting fire in a crowded theater" analogy is from a since-overturned Supreme Court case (Schenck v. United States) that allowed criminalizing the distribution of anti-war leaflets calling for people to resist the draft. It allowed prior restraint on speech, which is largely considered bullshit today. Using it as a good example is like a big red flag that you don't understand our history and protections on free speech.

The "creates a clear and present danger" standard is no longer controlling; since Brandenburg, your speech has to actually incite or encourage someone to commit a crime to be considered unlawful. ("Group X is terrible and I hope that they all get killed" vs "We need to go out there right now and kill all these X!") Now, there are other crimes you can commit using lawful speech; in extortion for example, the criminality is in the element of coercion, not the content of the speech. This is also only relevant to criminal charges related to speech, people can sue you for speech that isn't necessarily illegal.

Also "mah first amendment rights" are often screeched about in situations where it's wholly irrelevant to the conversation. The strong protection against governmental restraint of speech in no way obligates any institution or individual to loan you their megaphone.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

The Iron Rose posted:

So uh, dunno how the thread missed this:

I'd bold more than the title but I'd really have to do the whole thing.

Yall shut up and scroll back to the post right before whatever retarded baby drama happened because jesus christ look at this

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Fart Sandwiches posted:

He's not wrong.

No that's the unabomber

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Don't we have a Gipper here who is or was a legit cop with arrest powers for an HOA of all things?

This kind of thing is pretty common in SC the big hospital here has their own PD with full LEO powers and its entirely retired highway patrol dudes in their 70s and they are goddamn terrifying ubermenschen

shame on an IGA fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Feb 21, 2017

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

that loving interior shot of the roof every time

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

one of us one of us

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Johnny Five-Jaces posted:

loving lmao @ Komm susser todd playing at the end

that is only the beginning

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Coal country could probably do with a generation of complete under- the- bootheel industrial feudalism since they seem to have forgotten The Job Creators were totally willing to resort to aerial bombing to stop a union vote back in the 20s

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Woof Blitzer posted:

*the poll where almost half of americans couldn't pony up $400 if they needed to*

It was depressing as gently caress the day I realized that as a single person making $15/hr I was in the top third of household incomes in South Carolina.

Then I noticed the next county over from me had a median which was below 40 hours of minimum wage.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

JPFO brought us that legendary coloring book tho

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Has unemployed O-1 visa holder Milo Yiannopolis left american soil yet?

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

I walked out of a date with a girl who put ranch dressing on a steak once.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

holocaust bloopers posted:

How to cook a steak by Holly Bloopers

Get yourself a nice porterhouse. An inch and a half in thickness is nice.

Trim off excess fat from the sides to control flare ups.

Season with salt and fresh ground black pepper on both sides.

Warm up a cast iron skillet till it's smoking on medium heat. Cook each side for 5-6 minutes or as desired.

Flip once.

When done, let the steak rest for 5 minutes. Cover it with aluminum foil or don't. Whatever. Don't loving touch it.

Eat steak.

optional: drizzle extra virgin olive oil on the steak as its resting

also this except 1.5" or better ribeye, 45s per side then throw the whole thing in a 500°oven 90s per side and I oil the sides before cooking

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

Can we do a pilot program for this war on drugs thing where a prison is kept drug free for a week first?

• Locked thread