Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
When we were putting up hesco barrier on he c-o-b our PSG told us, without anything provoking him to say this, to make sure we didnt leave our rifle on top of the hesco when the dump truck came to drop dirt in them.

And it didn't really click at that point but all dumb rules and suggestions get put in because someone probably did it before, right?

:stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Loden Taylor posted:

Four months at Bagram practicing my instrument, doing shows, working out, shooting pool at the MWR, and drinking coffee at the Green Bean.

You're welcome, America.

I practiced my instrument like five times a guard shift.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
The army made shooting stupid and if I could've spent two years not going to ranges with my unit that would have been great.

Go to a civilian range where they do all the cleaning for you.

• Locked thread