Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What was the lowest point of the Simpson
Homer Votes
Harlem Shake
Keisha Tik Tok intro
Homer Live
Lisa Goes Gaga
Other (please specify)
View Results

donquixotic
May 1, 2007
Here's how bad The Simpsons is now, I was reading this thread before going to sleep and had a dream about a new episode where Bart wore some Jnco jeans to school and discovered to his horror that there was zero crotch bulge and the girls were laughing at him for having a tiny dick and he spends the rest of the episode trying to prove otherwise. So I woke up and had to google "bart simpson jnco jeans" to see if I dreamt it up or whether I was remembering a post in this thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

donquixotic posted:

Here's how bad The Simpsons is now, I was reading this thread before going to sleep and had a dream about a new episode where Bart wore some Jnco jeans to school and discovered to his horror that there was zero crotch bulge and the girls were laughing at him for having a tiny dick and he spends the rest of the episode trying to prove otherwise. So I woke up and had to google "bart simpson jnco jeans" to see if I dreamt it up or whether I was remembering a post in this thread.

Quoting myself because I just remembered another detail. Bart says "my junk doesn't have any point!" This imaginary episode gets worse the more I remember about it, perfect zombie Simpsons material

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Rascar Capac posted:

Joe Frasier arguing with Barney over who the greatest British Prime Minister was.

That's a terrible example, Wade Boggs should never have been allowed to say that Pitt the Elder was Britain's greatest Prime Minister :britain:

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

A Real Horse posted:

LORD PALMERSTON!

PITT THE YOUNGER!

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Failed Imagineer posted:

PITT THE ELDER!

:argh:

LORD PARMESAN!

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Mr Interweb posted:

that wasn't joe frazier, that was some baseball guy! :argh:

frazier kicked barney's rear end after he kept telling him to shut up

Lord Parmigiana!

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

SweetMercifulCrap! posted:

Two years later and I still can't believe they didn't at least go for the obvious w&w's. Someone in here even came up with the sort of okay joke of having an employee yelling at people not to rotate the w's for legal reasons.

Incidentally I always thought rather than Mapple (what even is that) call it Pineapple Computers where the logo is a whole pineapple with a bite taken out of it

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Data Graham posted:

Slightly later (fifth season), allow me to submit "Homer Goes to College".

My heart still aches for that poor dean. Homer thinking everything was playing out according to a 70s comedy script was a good gag, but drat it was cruel.

I've been called a stupid head myself and it never stops hurting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

donquixotic
May 1, 2007

Das Boo posted:

It's too soon for Simpsons to tackle MeToo. It was just last year they made the brave choice to include a character who had a mastectomy!

Nobody can grope your boobs if you don't have any. Checkmate