Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
what was that crowd pop for

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.

DoctorGonzo posted:

whats her deal?

domestic violence victim and hardest job in the world do'er (single mom). obnoxious rear end in a top hat on tuf.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tecia torres will never make me give a poo poo about her, no matter how many bec rawlings she beats up over 15 minutes.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

chaleski posted:

http://www.mmamania.com/2015/1/13/7539835/naked-bec-rawlings-has-an-important-message-f-k-feminism-pic

good riddance

just pull yourself up by your bootstraps, domestic abuse victims

hahaha awesome

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

we are all one. except for dokdo, which is korean.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

still no duke roufus fight camp levels of corner negligence but if i was milstead i'd get the gently caress out of there

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i remember grasso boring the poo poo out of me in her first ufc fight i hope that was nerves

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

hill seems to be hitting some combos. could get interesting.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

good fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

NObodyNOWHERE posted:

Wow great fight. Goons who wanna complain about wmma can gently caress right on off.

that's some atom level thinking on display

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dr. Abysmal posted:

Respect to Angela Hill, she didn't belong in the UFC by any means during her first run but she's gotten better. Maybe the UFC shouldn't be putting 1-0 rookies from TUF into their regular roster though

who else are you going to hire?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Chexoid posted:

Joanna vs Andrade could be pretty cool. Joanna seems way better equipped to gently caress Andrade up on those charges.

it's as interesting as a fight not with claudia can get i guess, but joanna's lateral movement and excellent dictation of range will probably make it not close.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

i just looked at the fight card for 208 and it's not as terrible as i remembered. maybe it was just the official beginning of what will be the worst addition to the ufc since the hiring of jared rosholt that made me associate it with dog poo poo but there's some reasonably interesting stuff on it.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this is literally a middleweight vs. a pretty big hw

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

*doctor brings in some bathroom scales*

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Zwachro posted:

They should distinguish between clashing heads and headbutts, IMO.

they do. one is really illegal.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was a loving sick ko and definitely kootn

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Lid posted:

well it certainly ended up resembling Manhoef v Hunt

seriously.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

DirtRoadJunglist posted:

Fortuna by QWOP

hahaha

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Dan Didio posted:

Cro-QWOP'd.

fuckin nice

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

man i really don't like osp and i don't know exactly why as win or lose he's reasonably watchable as far as lhw goes. whatever. hope the sparring guy wins.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

I've never seen a good St. Preux fight

you should watch the manuwa fight

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

Maybe remembering wrong but didn't OSP get his rear end kicked?

yeah it was great

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

*said as osp falls into the fence for the fifth time of the round* st preux is very aware of the fence

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Tsyni posted:

Why are people booing. Smh

i boo unconsciously whenever osp isn't getting his rear end kicked

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this fight is why the ufc needs cirkunov mover than cirkunov needs the ufc.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

give the european guy the win and banish osp to bellator with davis and bader

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

agree w/ houston

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Misha said he's resigning with the UFC today. And if anything this fight should give him some more leverage.

honestly larkin and story are good but ww will survive. the ufc however desperately needs misha cirkunov so i'm good with this. they do not however need osp

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that's sick! gently caress you osp.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Le Saboteur posted:

Lol that decision was as bad as the fight.

i honestly don't know how you can have a strong opinion on this.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

chaleski posted:

What the actual gently caress happened to LHW? It's arguably worse than HW now, after being the marquee division for like 15 years

it collapsed with the might soviet union

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

lhw has been dog poo poo for like.... 7 years? it's the worst and will be until 208

james vick..... jam(ie)es V(arner)ick.... there must be a connection....

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

people still admit to training with lloyd irvin?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

...and the pitch! posted:

I had a hard time paying attention to that. Who won rd 1?

lloyd irvin i think

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

sick knee, sick sub

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

Yeah maybe

he seems to have similar natural gifts as tferg and if he puts it together i could see him being extremely dangerous to anyone. but probably not.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

can't dana just have one pretty prospect that doesn't get easily derailed by fighters on a completely different shelf at the sexual market

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Chichevache posted:

We just had Torres fight and dominate.

i can't think of a single reason why you'd bring this up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

manyak posted:

Ive never seen Grasso fight before, she seems like an educated striker with good defense and movement especially for a female fighter, but every time she tries to switch gears to offense Herrig sees it coming and is doing well by keeping it really simple and countering so Grasso cant get into a rhythm. She needs a lot of work still but could be good

she performs well and her good qualities come to the fore in a tepid kickboxing match typical of wmma. she seems to be genuinely surprised that felice is trying to kill her and the flaws in her game are showing as the pressure mounts. imo.

• Locked thread