Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Seeing as how the foul dictator Ron is attempting to silence the cries of the hungry masses RE: the game-changing upcoming RPG Themirrod, I have created this thread to give a voice to the voiceless, and to create an open forum for the discussion and posting images of guillotines I guess.

WE WILL NOT BE SILENCED RON (somebody's gonna need to quote this for me since I think I'm on his ignore list!)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Vive la révolution!

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Palpek/VG I'd love to see the most recent list of closures/reopens, I'm worried it will crash the thread ala Longcat though so be careful please!!!

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Kelp Me! posted:

Palpek/VG I'd love to see the most recent list of closures/reopens, I'm worried it will crash the thread ala Longcat though so be careful please!!!
The final list will be released when this is all over.

Schurik
Sep 13, 2008

Why can I see the neck when I should be seeing the blade? 1/10 historical accuracy, unsubbed.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obk6rY5_rbI

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
If only he had used his powers for good....

Ms Adequate
Oct 30, 2011

Baby even when I'm dead and gone
You will always be my only one, my only one
When the night is calling
No matter who I become
You will always be my only one, my only one, my only one
When the night is calling

Palpek posted:

Will it ever truly be over? Won't the reactionary threat posed by Ron, Ron, and Ron linger in the dark hearts of men unto the centuries?

Malek
Jun 22, 2003

Shut up Girl!
And as always: Kill Hitler.

Palpek posted:

I thought he was banned? What more is he doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Attack on Princess
Dec 15, 2008

To yolo rolls! The cause and solution to all problems!
Taking legal action for his 10 bucks?

• Locked thread