Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

Didja Redo's Gazillionaire Deluxe screenshot LP turns a game which is mostly spreadsheets and 'buy low sell high' economics into a lighthearted but compelling narrative of a pair of down-on-their-luck dorks starting their first space business. Does a good job showing off the game, too, but it's not the main draw.

davidspackage's Hopkins FBI video LP takes the piss out of one of the worst adventure games I've ever seen. It's just long enough to not wear out its welcome and the delivery is perfect at highlighting how loving dumb everything in this game is.

I have to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

I vaguely remember a lot of people being lovely to Addar for having a weird voice, and later for coming out as trans? It'd be nice to know how she was doing honestly

someone awful.
Sep 7, 2007

ChorpSaway also did a perfectly lovely Katamari Damacy LP that I remember really enjoying.

And since Pokemon LPs have been brought up a few times, I think Zorak's screenshot LP of the hilariously awful Pokemon Quartz deserves mention. It's a horrible game with a ridiculous rival, terribly designed fake pokemon and a villain team with a plot somehow even stupider than anybody could have predicted! Not to mention all the NPCs creeping on the female protag super hard. :gonk:

E: rereading this I'd forgotten how hard zorak leans on the rape jokes, yikes

someone awful. has a new favorite as of 20:29 on Apr 14, 2017

• Locked thread