Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

OldTennisCourt posted:

I love horror games but there are a lot I'll never be able to play. Can someone recommend some good horror game LPs that aren't people screeching at the scares? I've seen Voidburger's and Id's works.

Super great friend is almost done a siren LP and is doing a blind playthrough of re7. He's pretty unflappable.

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

Slowbeef and Diabeetus'sd playthrough of Sonic 2006 is amazing. It stops being a Let's Play partway through and turns into something close to a long-form psychological horror film.

The original poke'capn LP of it is amazing and I've gone through all 30 hours three times.

SHY NUDIST GRRL has a new favorite as of 13:30 on Feb 8, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Super Great Friend finally finished the Zero Escape Series, in retrospect against his better judgement. At the end he was talking about how it used to be a joke that he would stream vlr. Because only an idiot would stream a 50 hour visual novel. And then he did.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

The middle episodes of the Bully Saga are rough, MDickie games are just so bad it isn't that entertaining

• Locked thread