Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Jiru posted:

A classic: Metroixer's Let's Break Pokemon Blue. Not your typical Pokemon LP: this one takes your childhood game and does things you'd never think could be done to a GB cartridge. Broken 'mons with hellish screams, broken worlds, and ghost trainers, some of it through Action Replay codes, but many others could as easily be done on a real cartridge (or the 3DS emulator, I guess). Some videos are gone, but most work or can be found on Youtube. Includes technical, but clear and comprehensive explanations as to why the game behaves like it does. Also in the archive, a small collection of posts in .txt format discuss varied aspects of how the coding of GB Pokémon games work. All in all, it's a good (and at times, a bit unsetting) lecture if you either played those games as a kid or are interested on how early GB games worked.
I don't care about almost any LPs but this is really good + funny. I still crack up when I think of "FATTY WHAT DID YOU DO"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread