Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Poptartsninjas long (possibly longest) running Let's All Play Battletech and Rewrite Inner Sphere History LP is very heavy on the reading and so. loving. long. but extremely worth it, in my opinion.
It began in 2011 and is still ticking along, having posters participate in the scenarios makes for a lot of interesting fights, as well as a sort of communal learning process about how the game works, what works in terms of tactics and how to use the various 'mechs and their weapons to the best.

Ptn is also a pretty great storyteller and his big story updates and combat theatre votes in between scenarios are always interesting. There's been any number of times I've been torn between several possible votes for the next scenario because they all sound super interesting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Keru
Aug 2, 2004

'n suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us 'n the sky was full of what looked like 'uge bats, all swooping 'n screeching 'n divin' around the ute.
Oh man, I'd completely forgotten about Slowbeefs' Sprung LP: http://lparchive.org/Sprung-(Brett)/

• Locked thread