Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2Q6AwrGUkQ

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

:redass: User loses posting privileges for 6 hours.

get lost. you wouldnt recognize a goddamn anime if one jumped up and bit you on the end of your loving dick. so just get off my back :sax:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
who thinks metal gear solid is cool?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

Your mom does. We play "hide the snake" all the time.

yea she tells me she has a real hard time finding your snake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mHKHKR8x6A

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRVxFPKAFKg

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
i vaguely remember a friends little brother trying to show me dragon ball, but then i was like shut up dork i just bought fight club, lets watch that instead. and it was pretty cool

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

just lol if your dad didn't buy a computer that could specifically run falcon 3.0 :xd:

also he and i would swap off missions on aces of the pacific and aces over europe

the nicest thing my stepdad ever did, possibly the only nice thing, was spend like a week trying to get aces over europe to run on our pc after my mom gave it to me for christmas one year. i loved that game

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Naked Bear posted:

All that and nobody has name-dropped Secret Weapons of the Luftwaffe? For shame, GiP.

lost a lot of good men playing as the 8th :(

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
pretend i posted that vid of the guy talkin about a vampire biting the end of his dick again

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i wont lie that kind of owned, was that legit the translation?

never seen the actual anime, just that clip. some dude in the youtube comments said the actual poo poo in japanese was about the nature of vampires or some lame poo poo, so pro move by the dubbers i guess

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Tonight instead of watching anime I took my wife for a fancy dinner.

sounds like a tacit admission that your normal routine is to watch anime. do you have something youd like to confess?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Bob A Feet posted:

yep. it was the first game I ever played online. nothing beats logging into a server and being able to simultaneously shoot down 50-60 Neo nazis in bf109's and fw-190s in a yak and simultaneously talk poo poo. the only thing thats ever approached was world of tanks but...lets just not go there

how many focke wulfs have you shot down in your mv22 ace?

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009
technically elmalingero specified splatoon or anime games so :shrug:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Two Finger posted:

She's pretty cute also dredd was played by a kiwi

https://youtu.be/6ZrsJsvL30g

goddamn, its been 5 years now hasnt it :negative:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

McNally posted:

Yeah, but when #1 on that list was larger than all the others combined, that's not a particularly impressive thing to boast of.

also because most other navies were wrecks in the murky deep by that point

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

since this is about boats apparently can el malingo refer me to an anime episode in which this book is depicted by teenage girls tia

"teenage"

• Locked thread