Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
When I lived in the AF barracks I saw so many fights over dungeon and raid drops between airmen. None of them were fought particularly well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
When I was 13 I was reading a poo poo ton of X-Men comics

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FrozenVent posted:

What the gently caress is this even.

Japan. Probably, definitely Japan

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

I mean, that sucks and all but compared to what drones have done to so many weddings and some funerals, it's really impossible to care unless you're feigning rage because your preferred murder-master didn't get made grand-pumbah of collateral death

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Genocide Tendency posted:

I don't care who gets smoked by US operations. It was more of saying that Trump had to order dudes to kill someone because his ego demands he look important. Which fulfills the bolded comment I quoted.

Gotcha

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

Oh hello there.

I hope you have a better argument than that for why your toxx should be suspended.

He took it like a man. A man's man's man.

Also, the coastie thread is sparse without him

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

cowboy elvis posted:

I imagine the coastie thread is his livejournal

Oh man, that new username.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

In exchange for suspending your toxx:

On any thread in GIP that you post in,

On a given page that you have posted,

Any poster with an anime avatar caught posting to that page will be immediately probated, and referred to you.

This may or may not be sustainable over the long haul, admittedly. And, don't worry, your new avatar is coming.

I love this more than I love pooping on the clock

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

FrozenVent posted:

What's Futsie Murder?

http://judgedredd.wikia.com/wiki/Futsies

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Zeris posted:

How else can we punish him? User rename? BIGGER custom title? New title text?

Rename to "Paul Yost-sama uguuuuuu"

or some poo poo like that

With this as an av

• Locked thread