Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Nobles and anime touchers are on the same level of shamefulness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

You will find no one to help you here. Beth DuClare has been dissected and placed in cryonic storage.

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

i dont even know what is going on but that shamebox looks cool as heck

quote:

Sigint: [if you call Sigint while wearing a cardboard box] Uh,Snake... what are you doing?

Naked Snake: I'm in a box.

Sigint: A cardboard box? Why are you...?

Naked Snake: I dunno. I was just looking at it, and suddenly I got this irresistible urge to get inside. No not just an urge - more than that. It was my destiny to be here; in the box.

Sigint: Destiny...?

Naked Snake: Yeah. And then when I put it on, I suddenly got this feeling of inner peace. I can't put it into words. I feel... safe. Like this is where I was meant to be. Like I'd found the key to true happiness.

Sigint: ...

Naked Snake: Does any of that make sense?

Sigint: Not even a little.

Naked Snake: You should come inside the box... Then you'll know what I mean.

Sigint: Man. I don't wanna know what you mean! Between you and Para-Medic, is everyone but me that is hooked up with the Major strange?

Naked Snake: ...

Sigint: Yeah, well, anyway. I suppose even that dumbass box might make a decent disguise if you wear it inside a building.

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

5 YEARS IN THE ISO CUBES

The Rat
Aug 29, 2004

The gently caress is body sharking?

• Locked thread