Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
ban all anime touchers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Hey guys forgive me but when I was young (like starting in fifth grade and going into my high school years) I was an anime toucher. Eventually I beat myself up mentally about being such a loving nerd most of my life and self hating and shaming for being a nerd that I grew out of it. I haven't watched poo poo in forever because what drew me in back then was akira and sci-fi poo poo like that. Like no poo poo, I self shamed and beat myself up to stop being as much of a dork as I was, then learned how to socialize and be friends with people other than dorks. Then I joined the loving infantry and somehow survived. Now I'm the broken man with a lumberjack beard you see today! I'm still a huge loving nerd at heart and I do a lot of nerdy poo poo but FUUUUCCCCKKKKKNOOO do I not watch anime it's all loving weirdo 100% schoolgirl bullshit now. Like seriously I love my nerd poo poo but I was proud of myself that I curbed or outright destroyed most of my cringeworthy habits and learned to be a sociable person. And then there's the fat smelly weirdos who are still jacking off to anime figurines to this day.

On the topic of flights I'm chat personally my first sim was EF2000 by DiD and F-22 lightning III by novalogic I think. If x-wing and TIE fighter count then those were my first.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

punch all the anime touchers and anime.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i touched anime once so i'm not exempt.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

sliding around in cardboard boxes in mgsv was pretty rad.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

redneck nazgul posted:

YOU CAN'T SHAME CUBE ME TWICE ON THE SAME PAGE

just imagine i photoshopped it to say "you can't just respond to everything with shame cube"

Hillary Clintons Thong posted:

Shame Cube for president 2020

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
do you tell ur pilot buddies in the marin corpse about how much of a badass u were in bideo james

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
i wanna give all those loving dorks a million atomic wedgies

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
Drunk bb gunning each other in the barracks was fun.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

orange juche posted:

Shoulda kept nuking japan.

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
SHAME CUBE SHAME CUBE SHAME CUBE :dogbutton:

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer
As much as I hate anime, give El Malingerer a break. On condition of no more animes on pain of death.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mike-o
Dec 25, 2004

Now I'm in your room
And I'm in your bed

Grimey Drawer

Naked Bear posted:

Everyone should be able to declare their undying love for Monty (who is a very good boy, by the way).

• Locked thread