Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

Side note but did you know moon man became an alt right meme in 2015?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/moon-man

Yikes, Shaquin gave me this av, but I prefer memes like these:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

forums poster a bone to pick is so mad that people like bernie sanders, he ruthlessly hunts for threads about him to shitpost and screech about, true to his aspergian roots.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
What other Bernie threads have I posted in?

house of the dad
Jul 4, 2005

Bernie would have won, and he would have been remembered as the Ownage President

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

i wonder if debbie shultz is haunted by her role in electing trump

i hope so

To be fair...
Feb 3, 2006
Film Producer

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i hope so

She is probably excitedly rubbing one out each time the TV displays Trump.

Neo liberal trash bucket.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's 'would have', not 'would of', OP

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

a bone to pick posted:

Holy poo poo I have never once posted anything good about Hillary lol

Apparently not being a bernout must mean I'm a trumpkin or a hilbot, I'm so glad this election is over.

not high enough imo

eat the rich

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Bernie would've been ok. But I'd rather have a Saint Bernard as POTUS tbqh. He or she would have to be a one termer though because of their tragically short lifespans.

Bodyholes
Jun 30, 2005

it's cute that people think "he'll raise taxes" will scare people still, like zero time has passed since 1984

like we didn't just watch reagonomics crash and burn and kill the economy and middle class for the past 30 years...

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat
Remember that poll of democrats that showed 10% more would be satisfied if Bernie got the nomination over Hillary?

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
Remember poll after poll showing that Bernie had a better chance of beating Easy D than Hillary?

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

Corky Romanovsky
Oct 1, 2006

Soiled Meat

LegoPirateNinja posted:

Remember poll after poll showing that Bernie had a better chance of beating Easy D than Hillary?

Here is one from the poll I was just looking at.

Vitalis Jackson
May 14, 2009

Sun and water are healthy for you -- but not for your hair!
Fun Shoe

please knock Mom! posted:

🤔 hmm I'm not sure you understand things, friend.

LOVE,

VITALIS

I would like to thank you so much, please knock Mom!, for helping me as I continue in my struggles. Although it is clear that I have had differences of opinions from time to time with our moderators, I nevertheless do value our many fruitful and enlightening conversations!

LOVE,
VITALIS

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

RaySmuckles posted:

hey everyone, check this out:

:vapes:Bernie Would Have Won:vapes:

DAAAAAAAAAAAANG :wth:

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Bernie Sanders was too good for us, that's why we got stuck with Hairplug Landlord and Granny Goodness.

Krustic
Mar 28, 2010

Everything I say draws controversy. It's kinda like the abortion issue.

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i hope so

I like how when she got fired/resigned from the DNC she immediately got a position on Hillary's campaign team and nobody in the media even flinched. They're both slime and I'm glad Hillary lost. Bernie or Joe Biden probably would have won but it was her turn!

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Krustic posted:

I like how when she got fired/resigned from the DNC she immediately got a position on Hillary's campaign team and nobody in the media even flinched. They're both slime and I'm glad Hillary lost. Bernie or Joe Biden probably would have won but it was her turn!

yeah, thankfully we can fully trust their coverage on trump

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

phasmid posted:

Bernie Sanders was too good for us, that's why we got stuck with Hairplug Landlord and Granny Goodness.

Does anybody remember that cartoon by the same Artist that did American vs. Biblical Jesus??? The one that has pretty much the 2016 election summed up to a T? Imagine I posted it if you know what I'm talking about because Google was 100% useless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rezatahs
Jun 9, 2001

by Smythe

old fat bird posted:

Does anybody remember that cartoon by the same Artist that did American vs. Biblical Jesus??? The one that has pretty much the 2016 election summed up to a T? Imagine I posted it if you know what I'm talking about because Google was 100% useless

good ol' supply side jesus

http://m.imgur.com/gallery/bCqRp

• Locked thread