Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Honkbal?
Honk!
Honk.
Honk
This joke got old last WBC.
View Results

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Dempster gonna get shelled.

Go CMart!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

Carlos is throwin' smoke.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Care Bear Stairs posted:

Dempster getting rocked

who saw that coming? :raise:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Bats goes boom.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

JONESY

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Damnit, this Italy/Venezuela game is gonna cut into the start of the US/DR broadcast on mlb network. :argh:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Woo MLB Network for doing the right thing and cutting off the other game for US/DR. :golfclap:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

lifesize eagle statue in the US dugout owns.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

get him out of there, Jimmy.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

:ohdear:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Fuuuuuuuck

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Miller WTF

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

will_colorado posted:

Jim Leyland appears to have skin the same color as a basketball

Better than being a tomato like Hurdle.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

WELP

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

There have been some great games this WBC.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Dumb rule.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Ice To Meet You posted:

But what if Wlad is the leadoff hitter?

He got taken out for a pinch runner.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi owns so hard.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

This whole game has been a Yadier Molina special.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Yadi owns so hard. :love:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

LMFAO Profar you doofus :laugh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D. posted:

Yadi owns so hard. :love:

• Locked thread