Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

The opening chase scene in ep 1 is super bad. I'd say it's by far the low point of the series and it's the very first thing you see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Pollyanna posted:

Is the animation in the first episode supposed to be incredibly choppy, or is that just Crunchyroll?
The first ep is the worst and opens with the worst sequence in the entire series. That loving chase, I swear to god.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

... Is that a non-Friend penguin on stage with the PPP at the tail end of the video?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Revalis Enai posted:

I like how they go "FIRST VISUAL OF SEASON 2' then just shows a background and two little heads.
Twitter does that. here's the full image.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Gloomy Rube posted:

The best marketing campaign is definitely slowly increasing the amount of clip art in a picture.
Hey now! Don't sell them short! They also changed Caracal's expression!

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Good Listener posted:

Seeing the Kaban bit made me not want to check out the episode at all so I'm just going to sit on the sidelines this time. I hope it can figure something out but that bad taste is still really bad and that reveal just made it worse :(
about the only way I can see this not being horrible is that Kaban died of old age and Serval ran out of Sandstar and reverted to an animal and then got transformed again, so it's less "How could she forget" and more "The bond was so strong that she can remember it all even when she shouldn't be able to"

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Dzhay posted:

Make the thread and call it "Kemurikusa: kemono fronds".
:hmmyes:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

how the gently caress did caracal make her arms do that

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Zeruel posted:

I heard there were some good points, like character designs.
Are they not using the same character designer that's been on the series since before season 1?

edit: i mean if they are, it's a thing that's left over from before they didn't gut, rather than a point that's really in favor of season 2

Zereth fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Apr 2, 2019

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

serefin99 posted:

I love the fact that half this list is Arc-V episodes.
What's that one that isn't arc-v or kemono friends 2?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Mordaedil posted:

It's a thumbs-up.
As shown: ( ' ')b

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

a kitten posted:

Kaban and Serval are married :colbert:

:hmmyes:

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

season 2 also broke at least one record

for most disliked show on... niconico?

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Revalis Enai posted:

There's a lot more down the rabbit hole, but the most recent bomb was dropped by the KF2 producers claiming that KF2 takes place 2000 years after KF1.
How much "ruins of human civilization" have there been in KF2 because at that point the answer should be "very little and most of what remains you need to be a trained archeologist to recognize"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Terrible Opinions posted:

Well except for the Hoover Dam. That thing will be a strange relic visible for whatever civilization succeeds our own even it takes several thousand years to form.
I said most. :colbert:

AmiYumi posted:

I’m still slowly going through it; every episode is investigating a new artistically-distressed section of the park that looks like it’s been abandoned for a few decades at most. Very little rust, most things can be repaired to functional condition by a small group in children within a day, the hotel being reclaimed by the sea still has souvenirs in good condition and windows that haven’t burst from pressure or impacts.
Sounds like they're mostly trying to rear end-cover for the "How dare you break up Serval and Kaban" thing, though and 100% did not plan it that way.