Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Skypizza
Dec 19, 2015

Geek
As the title might have suggested, this is going to be an ambitious project that I intend to see through and completed (hopefully). It also gives me a motive to actually do what I am passionate about (Art and Comics) and stop slacking like a worthless millennial.

WTF Is this poo poo?

In a nutshell this thread will be a collaborative project between us creative goons, I do the drawings and it is up to you all to decide the fate of the characters, the interactions, the plot and everything else. It can include naming people, places, towns, and deciding who to kill off or keep.

Okay I'm sold for now, how is this done?

- You post your input on the recent comic, that is your choice from the suggested choices or you can make up your own.
- I take all responses into consideration and then pick the most creative/funny/popular set of responses. Also some choices will be picked randomly because why the gently caress not.

Uh-huh, and what is the frequency of the comic issues?

It can be as frequent as two comics per day or at least 4 a week, depends on my actual state of mental health and the goon response.

I have questions? Can I help you draw or whatever?

Shoot me a PM or just post whatever strikes your mind here.

Is this poo poo for free?

gently caress money, this poo poo is free, let's do it.

Issue #1

What should Arguth say as he notices an Orc dressed in vegetables and fruits instead of human flesh, and deer leather? (come up with smart ones)
What should this Orc's name be? (Halgand-Ar, Dravenduck, Margul, Peta-gul, suggest other ones)
Should Arguth Engage in a conversation or attack the filthy Orc?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I would imagine Arguth, a vegetarian, would be greatly offended by the Orc ruining those precious fruits and veggies, and thus instinctively draws his sword, prepared for battle.

The Orc, meanwhile, is drugged off his rear end and still thinks he's in a massive party, making people laugh with his goofy antics.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

A barbarian shark falls in love with an Elven princess

SnotGrumble
Jun 4, 2003

All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
Can Arguth be an overconfident wiseass that cracks one-liners?

He could say something like, “I can see your fruit basket. Also, what’s that poo poo on your head?”
Then he kicks the Orc in the balls

guns for tits
Dec 25, 2014

He should team up with the orc.

naem
May 29, 2011

guns for tits posted:

He should team up with the orc.

It should be a buddy cop movie

DisposableHero
Feb 25, 2005
bah weep granna weep ninny bong
This comic should be about the orc. Kill off Arguth.

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Use the eagles to drop the one ring into mount doom.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013
Orc is a Mexican guy selling oranges and Arguth is a mentally ill fuckup with a mop handle.

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

Ork of Fiction posted:

Orc is a Mexican guy selling oranges and Arguth is a mentally ill fuckup with a mop handle.

font color sea
Jan 23, 2017

Expelliarmus!
Friendship is magic, after all, so:

~befriend the orc

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
The orc's name is Fruit. Those fruit are his family. He was cursed, you see, by the Overfruit, but by sheer force of will he managed to revert to his orc form. He can re-transform into a fruit at any time though. Such is Fruit.

Perhaps we could add him to our party?

"Sorry, I'm more of a meat and potatoes kind of guy."

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
Befriend orc. Name him this:

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Ask the orc about the fruit.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Name the orc Früt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc

Ork of Fiction posted:

Simply due to the goddamn name combo, I'm down.

• Locked thread