Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Kurt, get help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
oh man, pretend I wasn't at lunch and then at a meeting whenever page 2001 was going by:

Me: hey guys, did anything happen this year? I forgot!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

:eyepop:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
C-SPAN should play this all day if they don't actually vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLZoDvITzv8

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

triple sulk posted:

ppl in the midwest are loving obsessed w/ranch and its disgusting

theyll give u ranch w/chicken fingers. its hosed UP

White gravy or gtfo :colbert:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
There's nothing ranch does that blue cheese dressing doesn't do a million times better.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

so have things devolved into a literal (instead of figurative) mexican standoff in there yet? had to talk any representatives off the ledge so far? what's up?

If three Congressmen are pointing guns at each other that's still a figurative Mexican standoff, right?

:iiam:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

Yeah I bet you really enjoyed Some Dude's sauce

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Clinton's
Obama
Podesta's
Comet pizza
The elite's

All of which are American dreams

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
OTOH it's better to post once a week or so, or maybe once a year, and no one knows you so they don't quote you and maybe no one saw your post, but then maybe one time someone quoted your Steve Bannon joke or whatever and it makes you feel good before you go home from work and do the same thing with your spouse

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

DogonCrook posted:

I took a look at the_donald and thats basically my entire family. Texas is pretty hosed up yall.

Yeah, I have a feeling next Thanksgiving is going to feel a little different

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I can't ever play a game like that without choosing whatever option helps people save the dam that's powering the last hope of decent people because I'm a huge cuck or whatever. I miss games that started you out as the descendant of Erdrick, champion of light etc. etc. because they didn't make you feel like you're missing out for not taking a poo poo in the town well

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

punchymcpunch posted:

ur the steve bannon joke guy?????

:circlefap:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

oddium posted:

new vegas is good but i've never finished it

:yossame:

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Parity warning posted:

Trump is going to accidentally take down US conservative media, the GOP, Russia, global fascism, more children, and himself

all by accident and because he is the biggest idiot to have ever lived

The fact that his supporters all viewed him as some paragon of competence, against all evidence like listening to him talk for 30 seconds, will probably generate more academic papers in the next hundred years than climate change.

Flavius Aetass fucked around with this message at 05:52 on Apr 1, 2017

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Turdfuzz posted:

testicles move
if u just sit still n look at em they move
not a lot o ppl know that

true story if you use your fingers to stretch your ballsack it looks membranous as gently caress

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

That DICK! posted:

Big boy butt implants

we talking about the POTASS?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

A cute girl posted:

idk why everyone thinks im a catfish given that i literraly wrote "pwoerball on my boobs and posted a pic but ok

"C-SPAM: The goblins nest > Trump70: 'democraps' that's good I see what you did there Schnorkles"

"A cute girl"

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
I used to like the first FLOBOTS album but there sure is a lot of mattering on it.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
He tells it like it is

If he wants to gently caress his daughter he just sort of says it then trails off

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

tadashi posted:

One of these photos is of a fictional character created by puppeteers. The other one is heavily photo-shopped.

lmao

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

boethius posted:

Trump is bullshit.

hosed up if true

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nichael posted:

Did any other presidents do that stupid show and tell thing Donny does with his illegitimate executive orders? I find the little "Look what I did!" moment of these ceremonies more insulting and offensive than the heinous content of them.

:yeah:
But it'd be dumb as hell to think the dumb is contained within our borders. The whole planet is dumb.

Are there redneck Germans who wear Big Dog shirts to Aldi?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

So uh... is this guy built with half a dartboard in his head, or was he born that way naturally? Is he a mutant dartboard maybe?

Also tell me the dartboard is his only weakness.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

zegermans posted:

Attack on Titan season 2 lookin good

I haven't kept up. Season one was several years ago, wasn't it?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

feetnotes posted:

April is the cruellest month, breeding
Tapes out of the dead land, mixing
Memory and dossier, stirring
Dull roots with spring piss.
Winter kept us warm, covering
Earth in forgetful snow, feeding
A little life with ed balls.
Summer surprised us, coming over the Mar-A-Lago
With a shower of rain; we stopped in the colonnade,
And went on in sunlight, into the golf course,
And drank Pepsi, and talked for an hour.
Ich garantiere, dass es kein problem gibt. Ich garantiere.
And when we were children, staying at Trump Tower,
My father’s, he took me out on a sled,
And I was frightened. He said, Ivanka,
Ivanka, hold on tight. And down we went.
In the mountains, there you feel free.

I post, much of the nite, and get drunk in the winter.

holy poo poo

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
Hey, eonwe, where'd you get your avatar, and also where'd your great signature pics go? Those elephants made my day.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Homeless Friend posted:

I'll take one 13 foot high terrorist

They don't make em like they used to

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

I'm the trash bag full of leaves torso

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
guys does ed balls matter

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
keeping me awake

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
That Fox lady is pretty impressed by the concept of "unmanned" missiles.

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
There's a whole lost generation of young missile riders who got back from the war and spent their GI Bill on missile riding school

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

Sometimes I think a lot of people are only mad they don't have a fascist president advocating for policies which help them personally

well it would help

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

sitting congressman had to tell obama he's lying to his face because the failed press was in obummers corner

haha obummer, I like it, but you'll find that you prefer "Zero" if you wanna get really clever

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Nonsense posted:

i think i saw "the one" more often than any other thing they called him.

Remember their strange insistence on calling him Barry Soetoro? I never really figured that one out. Were they trying to suggest that his legal name was some sort of ploy to appear more ethnic?

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

Our president???

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
bachman HUSSEIN overdrive

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

eonwe posted:

also plano kind of sucks poo poo. if your company wants to move you there, thats fine, but don't actually live in plano

That whole area is strip mall dystopia. DFW has the least amount of character of any big city I've been to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB4I68XVPzQ

• Locked thread