Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Squizzle posted:

im not specifically a scholar of islam nor am i muslim but in most cases where yyoud be praying in a mosque the direction is determined for the whole building and indicated to the congregation

plus there are some prayer practices that are performed as a congregation and in those cases even if no others being part of the congregational unity has gotta be more important than gps precision, id want to hit up my bookshelf before i went on the record here but as i remember and tbh feel p confident, most opinion on this is that its not like your sending yr energy to goku by facing the right way its about having a proper reverent consciousness and participating in something w the ummah

like if your sick or disabled or w/e your supposed to get mad leniency wrt direction and physical positioning, its not something to panic about just something not to half-rear end

theres some rad af opinion on what to do if your in space tho, esp since you might accidentally face the sun at some point and thats a big technical no-no

technically in the US particularly in the western US u should face the ground bc Mecca lies across the earth from you and the straight line direction it lies is towards the dirt

but otherwise do u use cardinal or great circle bearings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

lol president senile so what

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Al! posted:

BUTTIGEIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011
There's a whole lost generation of young missile riders who got back from the war and spent their GI Bill on missile riding school

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

oh, word

make photocopies of your butt

what do you think I do all day? work????

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Chokes McGee posted:

go gently caress yourself milk drinker i'm nite crew 24/7

stop all this set trippin

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Al! posted:

whatever you do, please stay scared and please keep generating page views, tia

nah im stay here in the trump thread with my pals

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

NASA is trying to escape the planet

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

to lead the rubes you have to be brave oppressed freedom fighters fighting for justice, but your enemies also have to be dim-witted and worthless(because the rubes are cowards)

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

seriously the way he talks about missiles you'd think he was talking about having sex.
including the part where he forgets the name of his target

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!

what is it with billionaires and embarrassing grooming, like you can pay people to do this

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

beautiful

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Augus posted:

seriously the way he talks about missiles you'd think he was talking about having sex.

well "Ivanka" is three syllables and that's two more than Trump can store

Harry Potter on Ice
Nov 4, 2006

IF IM NOT BITCHING ABOUT HOW SHITTY MY LIFE IS, REPORT ME FOR MY ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HIJACKED
Anyone got any Spicer today? Got them WMDs, WMDs. Red tops.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Admiral Ray posted:

same tho

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

what is it with billionaires and embarrassing grooming, like you can pay people to do this

dude looks like he is taking a dump, just squeezing it out right at the moment of that photo

Solarin
Nov 15, 2007

:jackbud:

TwoStepBoog
Apr 12, 2008

every morning, Trump's advisers and secretaries gather in a small room with a big wheel with all their names on it and they spin it for who gets control of Trump that day

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Flavius Belisarius posted:

There's a whole lost generation of young missile riders who got back from the war and spent their GI Bill on missile riding school

"my father was a missile pilot and his father before him, they were both given the highest military honors for their first and last successful mission"

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

fits my needs posted:

Lmao at all minority voters that vote for Republicans if they're not super rich or super assholes convinced they are honorary white.

The best is citizen latinos who think that, not only do they have the magical radar that tells you who's an illegal immigrant, but that white people also have it and are discerning enough to not blip them on it.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Augus posted:

brian williams would agree

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Harry Potter on Ice posted:

Anyone got any Spicer today? Got them WMDs, WMDs. Red tops.

I don't think we can top yesterday's spice levels but god drat I'm holding out for a 12 ("Arrakis")

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 383 days!

Chokes McGee posted:

well "Ivanka" is three syllables and that's two more than Trump can store

he said 'uranium' once and he seemed pretty impressed because he said it a bunch more times immediately after the first

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Intel&Sebastian posted:

The best is citizen latinos who think that, not only do they have the magical radar that tells you who's an illegal immigrant, but that white people also have it and are discerning enough to not blip them on it.

uhm excuse u latinas also do this

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

TwoStepBoog posted:

every morning, Trump's advisers and secretaries gather in a small room with a big wheel with all their names on it and they spin it for who gets control of Trump that day

i think its more like a chore wheel because that person also has to make sure his dipey is dry and he has his num nums

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Addamere posted:

dude looks like he is taking a dump, just squeezing it out right at the moment of that photo

only better dump face is :buddy:

Squizzle
Apr 24, 2008

Yinlock posted:

duck and cover

[blurry jpeg of baloogan behind a thicket of brush]

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Scoop: Harvey Levin out at TMZ!!!!

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

tenderjerk posted:

he said 'uranium' once and he seemed pretty impressed because he said it a bunch more times immediately after the first

harken back to the standup routines about w grinning every time he doesnt mispronunciate a word

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Chokes McGee posted:

only better dump face is :buddy:

:nsa:

byob historian
Nov 5, 2008

I'm an animal abusing piece of shit! I deliberately poisoned my dog to death and think it's funny! I'm an irredeemable sack of human shit!

Fidel Castronaut posted:

~ s a r c a s m ~ ~ m o t h r a ~ ~ f u c k e r ~ ~ d o ~ ~ y o u ~ ~ s p e a k ~ ~ i t ~ ~

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Sometimes I think a lot of people are only mad they don't have a fascist president advocating for policies which help them personally

nopants
May 29, 2004

Admiral Ray posted:

Kim Jong-un is gonna scoop em and claim that planet for himself

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i speak mothra

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
spicer's hitler comments were in the first question at the us/russia joint presser

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Well that's my thought today

Flavius Aetass
Mar 30, 2011

euphronius posted:

Sometimes I think a lot of people are only mad they don't have a fascist president advocating for policies which help them personally

well it would help

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i also speak mumm-ra if that helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

mannerup posted:

spicer's hitler comments were in the first question at the us/russia joint presser

what was the answer

• Locked thread