Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Manchild King posted:

Pretty sure they are just having a bit of a laugh. I mean look at the headlines.

"North Korea destroys ballistic missile stockpile, terrified by Clinton Administration's sensible foreign policy"

"Law enforcement declares March “racial introspection month” "

"English teachers cite Hillary Clinton’s Twitter account as "excellent use of the English language"

"Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent"

"Hillary Clinton's approval rating falls to 79 percent"

I wonder how long they'll keep updating. Surely they'll get bored some time in the next 3+ years right?

No, you see, those would have actually happened. Don't we all feel bad now?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

I should have invested in broken brain medicine market

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Toadvine posted:

A lot of excitable democrats on Facebook are posting "but her emails!", is this a strawman about how we're in the current mess because people couldn't let the emails story go?

More importantly, will democrats learn a drat thing?

But all those illegal things she did and her abuse of power! :rolleyes: Cmon guys, at least she isn't TRUMP!

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

a new study bible! posted:

Lesser of two evils is a perfectly valid argument when one of the evils is an insecure dweeb backed by literal white supremacists and cartoon badguys that want to mandate religious education and gut public education or dump toxic waste into rivers in broad daylight.

Pragmatism is the only true way. It doesn't matter if Bernie would have won after he had no chance to win.

Imagine being so sour about Bernie's old, wrinkly grapes that you deliver a "gently caress you" to Clinton in the form of robbing your child's educational future and ensuring another 50 years of a conservative supreme court.... all while she rolls around in her big piles of money.

I bet she's just torn up about it.

Nothing sends a message like electing Donald Trump.

I completely agree the Democrats have become Republicans who are more conservative on certain social issues (which they likely don't give a gently caress about personally). It all goes back to money. It's becoming the norm for candidates on both sides (who aren't millionaires) to raise almost $1B. Same problem in congress and even down to city halls. Some of that is given by little old ladies, but a lot of it is given by corporate america or special interest groups who expect favors in return. How is it possible to be an altruistic candidate who works only in the interest of your constituents when you owe that loving much in favors?

e.g.
This:

and this:

leads to this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORWM0ukT-Xw

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

Moridin920 posted:

I wanna read the letter Obama left for Trump.

That's still a thing they do right? Personal letter from the outgoing to the incoming president in the oval office desk drawer?

He left Trump the nuclear codes in a cipher that will take 8 years to solve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

When Company A acquires Company B, there is a rule that A can't influence B. I mean why on Earth would they want to?? It's like when private equity buys up some company. They do that because they really like that company and they don't change a thing!

e: you guys have a lot to learn about BUSINESS

Sophy Wackles fucked around with this message at 04:45 on Feb 28, 2017

• Locked thread