Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Qwerinty
Jul 20, 2006

by zen death robot
one time two of my coworkers were messing around and one grabbed the other and pushed the other through the window and the Lord of the Rings©: The Two Towers® Blockbuster Video© Franchise Window Decal™ we panicked and when the regulars came in to rent and asked what happened we told them it was the beltway sniper. they didn't believe us tho and texted the boss. we were watching "night of the hunter" on the tvs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwerinty
Jul 20, 2006

by zen death robot
it was christmas and my coworker and i were bored so he sparked his lighter on my shirt and it turns out those polos were super flammable so i whipped a cover box for "sex in the city: season 1 volume 1" at their head. we were watching "heat"

Qwerinty
Jul 20, 2006

by zen death robot
sometimes i would just leave "clerks" on and the till open and leave to go buy a pack of smokes

Qwerinty
Jul 20, 2006

by zen death robot
i put "raiders of the lost ark" under the letter r and the rest of the indiana jones movies under i and if people asked where the first movie was, i would shrug and say they won't send it to us. i put "alien" in the horror section, "aliens" in action/adventure, and "alien³" in the garbage we were a franchise nobody could stop us...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never worked for a video store because im not 100 years old and they were all going under by the time i could work

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

by the time i was of working age, video stores were on the outs

Palpek
Dec 27, 2008

Do you feel it, Zach?
My coffee warned me about it.

Please post more Blockbuster adventures OP.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Palpek posted:

Please post more Blockbuster adventures OP.

Michael Corleone
Mar 30, 2011

by VideoGames

Qwerinty posted:

i put "raiders of the lost ark" under the letter r and the rest of the indiana jones movies under i and if people asked where the first movie was, i would shrug and say they won't send it to us. i put "alien" in the horror section, "aliens" in action/adventure, and "alien³" in the garbage we were a franchise nobody could stop us...

What did you have on the tube when you did this?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

No but I worked at a small family-run video store for 4 years OP.

Shbobdb
Dec 16, 2010

by Reene
I work for bbws

LordoftheScheisse
Jan 16, 2016
I did. For 14 years. Dead serious. AMA or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

LordoftheScheisse posted:

I did. For 14 years. Dead serious. AMA or whatever.

how are the kids?

• Locked thread