Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Aphrodite posted:

A chairs match is the same as a no DQ match.

Couldn't you technically be DQed for using a non-chair foreign object? I'm actually surprised that hasn't been a finish for a chairs match yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

rare Magic card l00k posted:

This did happen...sorta. In the first ever Chairs match, Batista gave Undertaker a low blow before pinning him, and the match was restarted because low blows are illegal in Chairs matches.

Man, my memory of that era is foggy at best but it definitely sounds like the kind of dumb thing they'd do. I guess if Batista had hit him low with the chair it would have been okay?

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

Writer Cath posted:

Have we put a dog into the Top Dog contest yet?

Because, Bella's big, and wants to be your friend.

Bella's gotta ball!

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

I having a really hard time imagining meaningful WrestleMania plans for Sami and Cesaro and it makes me very sad that they'll probably be wasted.

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

i still think the funniest thing tonight would be KO not acknowledging Jericho, and just spends all three hours of Raw beating the poo poo out of the bell ringer for being cute and ringing the bell when he couldn't hear it.

Given how distracted wrestlers seem to be when music plays and people walk down the ramp, you'd think there would be more security by the sound booth and gorilla areas to prevent gently caress finishes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

ChuckDeNomolos posted:

i would like, "Shady PA" guy as a character. Just a shot tomorrow of Jericho giving him a fifty and a six pack, and boom, everything's explained.

Alternatively, backstage shots of wrestlers beating up the sound person or fighting through security to get to the production truck and queue up their music.

• Locked thread