Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

*me about to jump off the balcony to avoid seeing my crush making out with a Chad in the stairway* its ok... theres a health potion down there

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ol yeller posted:

It's dangerous to go alone! Take this!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If those are full of Liquor I would be extremely ready to go to that party.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Though it'd be cooler if they had more Fantasy Style Potion Flasks....

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Were all meeting up at the Beta Bar after Memecon and were going to read this thread aloud there like the weird twitter stand up shows

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Were all meeting up at the Beta Bar after Memecon and were going to read this thread aloud there like the weird twitter stand up shows

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Ordering the Lots of Spaghetti and a couple dodongo bombers at the beta bar ftmfw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Lol

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I'm nervous

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I viciously troll Terry by posting anti-gamer rhetoric causing him to quit online and become a normie

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Terry Parrish

general anime
Jan 8, 2013

by Lowtax
lmao

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
/always checks to see if u can flush the toilets

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

*splashing water on my face after throwing up purple sludge*

Oh sweet the mirrors actually work

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Plutonis posted:

Terry Parrish

Lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

Plutonis posted:

Terry Parrish

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Plutonis posted:

Terry Parrish

Vicious

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

/always checks to see if u can flush the toilets

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
oo pienis

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Closet full of board games, full Rock Band setup, spotify Weird Al, mozzy stix & poppers, The Room on bluray and Papa John's on speed dial.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Closet full of board games, full Rock Band setup, spotify Weird Al, mozzy stix & poppers, The Room on bluray and Papa John's on speed dial.

:kreygasm:

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

• Locked thread