Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

It sucks for discussion in here though.

Also there was a really cool 12 Monkeys weekly podcast that had writers and actors from the show, and whelp there goes that! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Mr. Flunchy posted:

Before I got assigned this I had literally never seen an episode of the series so I jumped in feet first to the third season. Despite not really having any idea what was going on in the first episode (I had to keep pausing it to check the series Wikia) I increasingly enjoyed it the more episodes I watched. Going to go back and watch the first two seasons at some point.

Dug the music choices, the kickass period costuming and James Callis effortlessly outacting everyone else on screen and stealing the entire series.

Didn't like the constant pop culture references so much, but heyo.

I completely forgot that James Callis was in it this season! :dance:

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Too bad it's a massive ep dump because it'll be a "see you on the other side" moment for this thread. :(

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

I think we should do an episode by episode, week by week thread. At least spread it out somewhat because otherwise it's "watch 12 hours or whatever over a week and don't post til you're done, come in and post your review and speculation for Season 4 and read everyone else doing the same thing."

:colbert:

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

Finally saw the last couple. Great season! I can't help but think this thread would be 20+ pages if they hadn't binged it. Ah well.

Was I the only one who was hoping after The Witness showed up and spun around machine gunning everyone he'd lift his mask and it would be Jennifer laighing manically? :allears:

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

One thing I don't understand: how did Athen not keep running into himself everytime he went to save his ladyfriend? Shouldn't another version of him been chilling back in his house? Wasn't that why the why the other travellers did the "Thank you for your sacrifice" self immolation?

Or DID he run into himself, 600 times? :ese:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Astroman
Apr 8, 2001

A sad lack of James Callis in that trailer. :colbert:

But Grandma Time talking to Grandma Time was pretty cool, as was the Wild Wild West stuff and Nazis! They really are covering all the bases as they round out the final season! :dance:

I wonder if the guy revealing what looks like a prototype time machine was Jones' mysterious husband who supposedly invented Time Travel City?

• Locked thread