Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

Captain Log posted:

I really liked the movie and know dick all about "film." Just stating what appears to be obvious.

Also, does California have affordable (on par with south Nashville) parts to live in?

If you don't mind commuting 2+ hours for work anything fun, the Inland Empire is pretty affordable for Southern California.

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Joe Stevenson – 33-16, 34, Victorville, Calif.

That's a name I haven't heard in a while. He's from my hometown and I remember seeing him get knocked out by Mac Danzig in a hookah lounge next to the gym he used to own.

Okuteru fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Mar 3, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Rigel posted:

UFC 209 featured the worst championship fight I ever saw live on my TV

Nah, Silva/Leites was way worse.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

There really isn't a fight for tyron right now...jorge and mail are the only top 10 guys on win streaks, if lost Rory and didn't sign larkin, you got uh...magny and stun gun

I guess he could fight Nick or conor , or wait for maia/Jorge winner

Yeah, Welterweight isn't the shark tank is used to be a few years ago. Aside from dudes with win streaks, fighters either moved weight classes (Hendricks, GSP, Gastelum), no longer fight in the UFC (MacDonald, Shields, Fitch, Benson), are considering retirement (Condit), or are irrelevant to the title picture right now (everyone else).

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Captain Log posted:

Also Woodley, who is completely capable of coming off as likable and human in interviews, teaches a lesson in how to be hated.

https://streamable.com/aa618

"Why you gotta be so mean, man?"

Stephen Thompson seems chill as gently caress.

Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Remember when Johnson landed one of his Punches on DC and he knocked him across the cage, but he didn't die?

• Locked thread