Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Owls are not what they seem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Tato posted:

THQ deserved to die for picking Yukes instead of AKI for the future of WWE games.

Also, why are wrestling promoters the only dumb fucks on earth who think people want FEUDING COMMENTATORS that detract from the product? Vince even wanted to get Jesse Ventura feuding with the coaches to try and drum up some sort of interest in the XFL. Commentators should be there to enhance the product, never to detract from it or be the center of attention. It's the dumbest poo poo alive.

That would have gotten media attention due to ventura being a former governor

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

Jason Sextro posted:

the wild thing about TNA is you can't really distill it into one gif - there's this, there's Sting pulling off the Sting mask, there's Ken Anderson looking bored and itchy after seeing Tito Ortiz come down the ramp, it's all a rich tapestry

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

fart blood posted:

That's not how trademark law works and any good lawyer would have pointed that out.

They should not have gotten the lawyer with a specialty in bird law

• Locked thread