Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

dsriggs posted:

Oh, well it's nice that you finally realised that peop-

Stop whining and let Rovert post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

MassRafTer posted:

TNA and Lucha Underground really need to have a cage match to determine which is the scummier promotion no one watches.

CaptainYesterday vs StarkRavingMad in a posts count anywhere match

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Jenny Angel posted:

Has Lucha Underground gotten that bad? I know their business side has been really ramshackle from the start, but I've seen up to midway season 3 and the match/storyline quality was dipping but not really that much. Are they bigger scumbags backstage than I realize?

They've started legally threatening indie promotions to try and keep Fenix and Pentagon from getting booked.

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Ain't he great?

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

Chris James 2 posted:

I was going to say it was surprising to not see Gail Kim the entire taping

There were others. Was Aron Rex even there? I don't remember him

Last Observer said he missed the tapings because he got a movie role but he's still with the company

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

DJExile posted:

http://impactdev.fightnetwork.com/talent-roster/

hahahahahahahahahahaha

lovely green font you can't read over most of the pictures, and default to the "show everyone who's ever been in this dogshit promotion" page so you don't immediately realize how poo poo the current roster really is

E: I have honest to god never loving heard of half of the current "stars" or knockouts.

The best part is that when you move your cursor over a wrestler they disappear

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OctoberCountry
Oct 9, 2012

rovert posted:

Karen Jarrett followed me yesterday for some reason. I guess as I RT'd Jeff.

:getin:

• Locked thread