Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

It looks like the door has an old, possibly handmade stained glass window so it's not the most outrageous thing in the world, but it is funny to think they would leave it on the house and try to keep you out somehow

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Paladinus posted:

Swallowing mercury won't hurt too bad, unless you inhale some.
Buy my new revolutionary food supplement that is literally just drops of mercury coated in sugar! Be sure not to overdose, though!

that article is loving poo poo and means nothing, hope this helps

"we asked 3 "nutritionists", and by nutritionists we mean 3 random people who also read articles on the internet and pretend they're experts to make money off soccer moms"

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

maybe someday I'll learn to win with anything but a berserker, but god drat is it frustrating dying to every random trash in existence when you can't solve every problem by hitting AA

edit: how the gently caress

Indecisive has a new favorite as of 23:23 on Jun 4, 2017

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

well when you have stupid people living longer than ever to the point that trump gets elected, eugenics is looking better all the time

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

The Moon Monster posted:

I know right, the fact that a man just died tragically is distracting people from what is really important. Namely, that various posters on twitter, youtube, SA and etc are way too cool to have ever liked his dated band.

He didn't die tragically, he killed himself. Accidents are tragic, he did it on purpose.

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Even if you assume each arrow goes with one of the words... which arrow goes with which? There's no indication. congrats we told the gently caress outta that jpg

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

haha look at these silly foreigners and their stupid books with the bad art, how do they even read those the words dont make any sense roflmao

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

because the tub is lying on that rope

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

poo poo being dead owns i guess, where do i sign up

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

im pretty sure they could still make eclairs back in wizard times

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

nobody gives a poo poo

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Field Mousepad posted:

If you have to explain it, it's not funny.

thus why he has to explain this

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

because everyone who types english on the internet is american and lives in a suburb just likes yours

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

well of course you wouldnt see it, its under the carpet

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

big corporations make poo poo for cheap why can't you, idiot

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Bath Tubs posted:

I hope when I die I hope my junk is intact enough for someone else to receive so that it may slam on without me

for sale, 1 dick, never used

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Gorilla Salad posted:

Remember kids, always check what your logo looks like upside down and in a mirror.

Ask the people who made the Dodge Viper logo.

i give up, whats the secret image that isn't there

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

since when does spilling food on your clothes ruin them, dude's heard of laundry right

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

how dare you find images on imgur and *gasp* re-post them as your own!

i only find my images artisanally sourced from ebaumsworld

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

The Bloop posted:

I tried using this the other day but the long url was too big to even send in a messenger app lol

that's why you fax it

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

extremely cursed image

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Baronjutter posted:

Holy poo poo capitalist share zone knock-off memes make me really really upset.

truth always hurts da most

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

basically it costs them money for us to keep saying it wrong, which is why nobody gives a gently caress

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

MarcusSA posted:

lol why is Dwight on there?

let's be real, nobody's actual name is dwight

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Former DILF posted:

This might sound crazy but stabbing poo poo with a fork causes a great deal of noise and as a youngster I was taught by force that we're to be seen and not heard. I keep the habit up in my latter years because it actually allows me to spear more lettuce by pushing several leaves together into a bundle

thats super hosed up

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

the wierdest thing about that is that knuckles has a kid

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Gripweed posted:

It's actually a little lower than that. It shoots up way high when you inclde people on parole or probation, but the actual percentage of Americans in prison is a little under 1%

ok lets make it has been in prison within the past 10 years what's it like then

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Barry Bluejeans posted:

What is this product, exactly? It's like a Made-For-TV version of one of those old-timey exercise machines that don't actually do anything.

Probably, something like 'stand on this wobbleboard for an hour a day to lose weight!' and fat people are like 'i can do that'

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

im sure when foreign people come to america nobody ever makes fun of their accents or is lovely to them as a result when they are unable to speak english

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

why hello

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Michael Crighton's newest thriller... the flat earth.. of terror

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Zzulu posted:

Hot dogs are basically 90% animal anus and animal gums and animal tails and animal eyeballs mixed with fat and ground into a paste for your enjoyment

yea and all that poo poo is edible whats your point

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

there's enough idiots on the planet already maybe let the harmful ones die

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

i suppose its supposed to be linked up side by side with a row of others to form a wall you can push around.. by itself it looks silly tho

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

a quiche on toast

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

holy poo poo is garrison one of those 'bar codes = mark of the devil' nutjobs, never thought i'd see that poo poo outside of RLM's crazy rear end videos

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

thanks for the 10 posts elaborating on how you visisted orlando 1 time and that must be what the whole country is

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

It is astonishing how goons can ignore the entire point of what someone is saying to find the thing they can latch onto and go "heh look at how wrong you are". :psyduck:

Yeah, once you say one thing stupid as gently caress people tend to stop thinking you have anything of value to say. Except for Donald Trump of course, he just has so much CHARISMA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Indecisive
May 6, 2007

Has Tony been involved? I think he just came up because people remembered his name from that Daily Show segment