Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
Hobbit-Medusae.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Elfface posted:

Wasn't that also the writing process behind Lost?

"You'll never guess what's really going on!"
"Are they in purgatory?"
" Uhhh.... No. No, totally not. "

Rolling with that gave us Life on Mars, so joke's on them.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Paladinus posted:

What the hell is a finqer?

It's what happens when a fingat grows back.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

hawowanlawow posted:

take me back to the brushed aluminum, inflatable chairs, and fuzzy hats of the year 2000

Can we have it be mid-2001 so we get both series’ of Spaced?

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Elviscat posted:

No one, rear end BEANS on the other hand are desired by all

Indeed:

Other orifices also acceptable:

Kerbtree has a new favorite as of 10:35 on Sep 14, 2020

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

BOOTY-ADE posted:

I wonder how someone would go about reporting they were slapped by a walking water bed

By wearing your j’accuse suit :v:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

nexus6 posted:

Lol, how is scamming real? Just don't show them your bill, lol

My job is dealing with scams at a bank. The public will believe anything they get told over the phone. Bank account maxxored with haxxors you say? Send my money to a safe new account you made? Righto!

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Proust Malone posted:

What’s the scam here? Is there bank info that can be used to withdraw money?

Yep. They've got an account they control, they tell you to move your money out of yours (which is covered in spiders and on fire, BTW - hurry! hurry!!) into this 'new' safe account. It'll show up on your app in 24h, don't look before then, or it'll take longer to appear.

Guy with the card for that account is standing right by an ATM waiting for an SMS to hoover it out.

gently caress 'challenger' banks, especially Wirecard and Monzo.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Killer robot posted:

That was the show with stories like the engine getting walled up in a tunnel, or

See also: Tugs

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

OwlFancier posted:

I will have you know that the scene in the second one where he fights all the elronds in the courtyard was extremely culturally significant to the early 00's max payne mod scene.

Welcome to Rivendell, Mr Anderson.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Paladinus posted:

Her name is Priti, and she's pretty. It's genius!

Pervy Tories want her to bully them with her boots on. Like nanny used to.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Lodin posted:

That probably means there's some rich gently caress out there who's gotten a bunch of those made and they're offering cities a bunch of money to put them up. That's sorta cool, but actually cursed since they could be spending the money on actually helping making the world a better place.

Anyway, Swedish dance bands.

Left guy looks like Jimmy Saville. Cursed

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

basically a sad guy who had/has a harem of sex dolls, it was a thing back in the day, here is a look at how our forum basically used to be kiwi farms for mocking depressing people

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2869279

The real star of the show was the other members of their forums, especially the guy who manufactured, made films of and sold sex muppets.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Zesty posted:

"Blue dress", first page

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/iKwIaKk.png :nws:
Naked-ish pregnant lady.

Not THAT naked, but probably not work safe still.

Just photoshop out her right leg. No one in history has found the silhouette of a woman's leg appealing. We're trying to sell a knock-off invisibility cloak here.

Just the leg removed? AUG has such sights to show you, friend!

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Inzombiac posted:

Speaking of people who make poo poo up, what happened to 50 Foot Ant?

His "medical horror" story was an all-time even though he oversold it.

Probably finally vanished up his own arse.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

FreudianSlippers posted:

Wasn't there some computing show in the UK that used to play noises over the end credits instead of music and if you recorded it you'd get some sort of small program or game?

If that worked recording it from a YouTube video can't be much worse.

Bad Influence?

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

No. 1 ANIME HATER posted:

David Carradine and that dude from INXS: "I'm going to crank my hog while hanging myself"

This Guy, who is definitely real: "I'm gonna honk off while I vomit and poo poo an unnatural amount of blood all over my rear end and dick and balls"

Please don’t stranglewank shame :shobon:

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Nuts and Gum posted:

Wow, he admitted some sort of error on his part? He must be feeling the heat.

Being told you’re harassing someone you owe a hundred million to because you laid them off without checking will do that.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Neddy Seagoon posted:

It's doubtful he even genuinely recanted, given the wording looks an awful lot like something a lawyer prepared on his behalf.

Oh ja. Someone had A Serious Talk to him.
That last line is pure Cope, though.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Mister Speaker posted:

This may be exactly what you're referring to, but have I got a video (and indeed, entire amazing channel) for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZftrA-aCa4

12Tone says very otherwise:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU_gLplhGrQ

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!
The Shadow Out of Tim.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Everyone else on Twitter: "Why has this guy -=#MORDIC_WARRIER1488#=- been ranting about m******s and Brambom for the past few hours?"

You think these people can touch-type? They’re hunt-and-peck, tongue firmly clenched between their teeth.

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

DontMockMySmock posted:

Landover Baptist Church. I remember finding them when I was like fourteen and I thought they were for real.

Is that Landover a reference to Magic Kingdom for Sale?

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Cyrano4747 posted:

My apple watch has gotten terrible about not hearing the word "minutes." So "set a timer for five minutes" turns into 'set a timer for five" e.g. 5pm.

I've taken to appending "you piece of poo poo" to every timer request, and it parses those just fine.

I’ve never had “set a five minute timer, please” fail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kerbtree
Sep 8, 2008

BAD FALCON!
LAZY!

Karate Bastard posted:

Made me think of gun nuts. As in, nuts that are shot off, on purpose, in a public display of poor trigger control for internet clout.

So, not truck nuts, but dangling off the bottom of a gun?