Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Gorilla Salad posted:

Who even has an Ace of Base t-shirt?

This guy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Data Graham posted:

Saw this in the store today:

... As opposed to ... what? :confused:

Bogan King posted:

As opposed to 3.99 - the regular price.
Or as opposed to inedible grlc pickles?

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Leofish posted:

I hate it when she doesn't wash all the dishes.

Yours is better than this one:

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Still though, he should set the avocado on the goddam counter before the chop. Soft as his chop may be, there are idiots in the viewing audience.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

If that's a cane toad, that snake is hosed

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Peter Gabriel originally wanted Dolly Parton to duet "Don't Give Up". She declined for some reason so he went with Kate Bush.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Elias_Maluco posted:

But this is not the gif thread

Have a picture of a capy in motion

majestic

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Now even more majestic.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Inspector 34 posted:

I wanna know what that chick is drawing on her green etchasketch.

dickbutt duh

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Sininu posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D23sMvVnrow
Might want to watch it with sound off because of dumb laugh track.

Laugh track? I thought that was the chicken.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Haha not a lot of nictitating membrane humor out there

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Yeah there's no rad escalator there. It's just an insanely tall spiral sidewalk that no one in their right mind would walk up.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Plinkey posted:

-40: So cold the scale doesn't matter anymore.

:golfclap:

Although my friends Kelvin and Rankine may have issues with that...

Sir Nose has a new favorite as of 02:02 on May 8, 2018

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Gervais was funny in Life's Too Short, that show starring Warwick Davis as a dick version of himself.

Hmmm... That show was loaded with celebs playing dick versions of themselves... Maybe this role wasn't too much of a stretch for Gervais...

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Tree Bucket posted:

Why is he pointing at his eye?

Because he has no nose

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

My daughter and her friend decided to make a Sonic the Hedgehog cake; they took some artistic license:

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

You mean the quills? No, those are Twix covered in blue icing.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

You may remember a while back when my daughter and her friend made a Sonic cake. Time for pie (not Sonic):

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Yeah that was the first thing I thought of when she showed me the thing. That or Jack Skellington. But she says it's coincidence, nothing particular in mind during its creation.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Meh where's the pic of it in use

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Scratch Monkey posted:

Dude was a highly paid main cast member of one of the most popular TV shows in history. He might not be Sir Lawrence Olivier but come on...

whoosh

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6fgAji0RAU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

No. 6 posted:

What kind of loser censors the word 'bong?'

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

I spent far too long trying to figure out what was supposed to be funny about the pattern on the balloon.

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Why do you guys have the same av? Or is there something going on that I missed?

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

Lol obv not! What's going on? Like a gang tag thing but with avs or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Nose
Mar 28, 2009

credburn posted:

I don't.

gently caress all those people.

Shoving a bar into a horse's mouth, yanking it around, kicking it and beating it to make it do stupid loving walks, all those people deserve to be trampled.

edit: though I did do a quick google to see whether or not drisage is very cruel to horses and I did read that "owners who love and respect their horses will never use brutal methods to train them." I guess I can't verify whether the person in the video was a lover and respecter of horses but probably not.

I think OP was referring to the poor guitar player who was playing his gig and got stomped by a horse he probably didn't even know and had nothing to do with mentally/physically scarring it. I hope he's ok too. He (the guitar player, not the horse or rider) got up and ran away, so chances are good.

Sir Nose has a new favorite as of 07:28 on Feb 13, 2024