Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

beato posted:

I've seen saurkraut juice for sale here in Latvia near the fruit juice in the chilled section.

I need this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

This is art.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Shitters frogged.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Oh cool, One of the lead animators from that is an old family friend of mine, pretty cool dude, think they did the california rasins as well. He is still arting it up in Portland.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Dillbag posted:

Is your friend Will Vinton? Regardless, tell him he is responsible for scaring the absolute poo poo out of my younger brother and I, but thank him for toughening us up and preparing us for the freaky world of 80's VHS cinema.

I always thought that sequence from the film was like playing Populous, except you're Satan.

Pick posted:

Tell him that Julie says hi and that "Claymation lives".

Nah, It is William Fiesterman or, "Bill".

I will let him know that you are grateful for the emotional scars. And will pass on both of your messages to him.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

BlankIsBeautiful posted:

That comic has a definite "Weapon Brown" feel about it.

http://www.whatisdeepfried.com/2013/01/20/weapon-brown/

This is awesome. Thanks. You should toss it over in the PYF comic thread.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Welcome to Tennessee. We um, have Nashville.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Randaconda posted:

Disturbing coloring
This is art.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Parking fine? Nahhhh. :moonrio:

Why do the holes for the lug nuts on the tire look sealed but the shadow says otherwise?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Rayjenkins posted:

John Carptenter's The Thing is the best horror movie :colbert:

I would pay good money to see a version of The Thing but where Kurt Russel plays his role as Captain Ron in it instead.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

oooh, good call

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

ol qwerty bastard posted:

Didn't you know? More rotors = better than.

This is the ultimate flight vehicle:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21kHDGcluA8

That man is sitting his rear end on enough lithium to destroy at least a small squirrel.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Cats have always been assholes.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I know what this is without even clicking, It is a beautiful thing brought upon this earth to be enjoyed by all.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Kiss Kiss Bang Bang posted:

I unironically can't wait for them to make the "government get out" angry rain frog sticker. I love that angry lil frog.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBkWhkAZ9ds

There was some guy in TFR making patches of it not too long ago.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Picnic Princess posted:

Just lol if you wear pants during a good flag-burning. Dorks.

Yeah, it is the same as anytime you use a chainsaw too, socks, boots and boxers. Maybe a fun hat if you are so inclined.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Who What Now posted:

Are you insane?! You should always wear goggles. PPE is important, people.

Sunglasses mi hombre.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Those are probably the funniest stumps I have ever seen, Except for that guy with one leg that does the amazing halloween costumes. He wins.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Samuringa posted:

Stumpwizzard

Yeah, that is him. Amazing costumes.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

:catstare: wtf is that thing?

A kind and benevolent god breathed life into a banana craving scrotum.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

I mean like I just shat Batman, you know what I mean?

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Scathach posted:

My mom bought me this bread and I don't know where the gently caress from

Bread Dude needs to be saying "Gluten Is Rad!".

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

This made my day. Thank you so much!

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Choco1980 posted:

Yeah sometime last year Cracked got bought out and the new owners first filled the site with a crazy amount of ads, then fired every funny or interesting staff member and turned the site into a terrible, generic clickbait bonanza with zero effort.

Seanbaby is still there. Other than that yeah.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Norse Code posted:

The Four Horsemen Of Capitalisim.
FTFY

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Che Delilas posted:

So I assume the standard procedure here is to set your phone's ringtone to something horrible with the volume to the max before securing it in these cases. Anybody have any go-to rings for this kind of situation?

I looked long and hard for a ringtone that was nothing but Fran Dresher making her laugh and voice/noises. Sorry I failed. A sad kitten would make for a good noise.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Hard Drinkin' Lincoln.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Paladinus posted:

It's someone who always gets drunk in the yard.

I'm stealing this.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Johnny Aztec posted:

Ernest Hemingway, Sex stimulants, and queer nudes.

This is the magazine for me!

Can you please just empty quote that last magazine picture? It would make me laugh.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Thank you. :)

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Nettle Soup posted:

Whatever happened to that guy who used to make goatse mugs here

I got one of those for my brother for Christmas a few years ago, let me dig a bit.

Ed: For info, not the mug.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

bare bottom pancakes posted:

drat, I drink a little under twice that in a week not including whiskey. Does this mean I have a problem?

I'm not gonna stop, I just wanna know.

Just had an old buddy die of it a few months ago, she was 38 fit and healthy, other than the drinking. Liver shut down, and the drs said welp, you got a week to live, go stay in this hospice and be comfy while you are in agonizing pain and then die. And she did.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

SomeJazzyRat posted:

Wait a minute

That's not funny

That's not funny at all

That's just some cool poo poo

MODS?!

My whole life I have wanted one of those tiny diggers.
I would just sit in it and drink beer, run stuff over and dig holes in the yard.
Best life.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Best ska Spam song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ka21UZUBgSY

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Pick posted:

Yeah it's a shame about him as a person who commits sex crimes. It is however legitimately a fantastic performance.

I rewatched it Saturday actually!

I just watched Good Omens on prime yesterday. My first thought whenever I see him acting it is like "Welp, there is a pedophile.".

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Parallelwoody posted:

Am I missing a joke or are you confusing Jeffery Jones with the treasure that is Michael Mckean?

You know what? I think I did. I need glasses

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Memento posted:

This is my mother-in-law's dog Sampson. He's usually pretty chill but thunderstorms freak him the gently caress out. If you put his snood on him he's like "oh everything is going to be a hundred percent fine now" and he will sleep through the worst storm.

What kind of dog is this? It looks just like mine and I got her from the pound and am not really sure because she looks so weird. The owners before me said she was a beagle, but he legs are too long, I just tell people she is a spider beagle.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Memento posted:

yeah he's a Whippet. He's about eight years old and getting a bit lazy, he's not quite as fast as he used to be but he's still about fifty times faster than my Cavador.

Good to know! I once took her to a dog beach back in Florida and oh poo poo could she run, she ran till she saw people with food and then ran some more and then got scared by a starfish. Like it was a leapy boundy run.

Data Graham posted:

"Spider beagle" is making me cackle though, you should keep using that

Dont worry , I will never stop.

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Her name is pippi.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Inzombiac posted:

Oh boy, that's the structure of a whippet but deffo the markings of a beagle.
Pippi is a mix and I would die for her :)

Edit: Actually, she could just be a regular beagle. I've had dozens in my life and yeah, sometimes you get really lanky ones. Measure her front paw up to the top of her shoulder. I'm going to guess about 15 inches?
I've had three that looked like little greyhounds but (for AKC reasons) we knew 100% that they were all beagle.

I left my tape in the work trailer, but Yeah, about 15 inches maybe an inch more, she is tall and lanky no gut and has that greyhound lack of stomach. Funny enough when I found her she had an AKC collar on her, it was not there when I adopted her. She does not do the whippet tail thing, her tail is always up and wagging. I found her running through a four lane intersection in a stupid rich area of Ft Myers FL, scooped her up, put her in the car and took her out to dinner with us. We went and looked for the owners after dinner and found nothing, took her home, she jumped up in the bed and fell asleep with us, and called the local animal shelter the next day. We offered to foster her, but the shelter said that they would have no problem finding a home for her so the told us no, after her time was up I adopted her. They had found the owners, but they said since she was a runner and that they were ok with her going to a home where someone else would deal with her. The owners said she was a beagle but who knows, I never met them. I am just happy with my dog, its been four years now and she is still my best friend, even if she did get up on the counter last week and eat a vacuum sealed pack of two pounds' of salt pork trimmings.