Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The 3st is real.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Also in New Yorker cartoon form:

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I PLEDGE TO WORK FOR FREE for any school to help secure the children. I am a 29 year retired veteran, Infantry Sergeant Major, U.S. Army Ranger with combat experience. I have a conceal carry, Primary and Alternate side arms, an AR-15, and all necessary tactical gear.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Picnic Princess posted:

This is the generation raised by memes. It's all they know.

Future leaders of America.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

DontMockMySmock posted:

This is extremely dangerous to our democracy.

Sounds pretty funny to me.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Samuringa posted:

New Yorker stuff

Christ what an rear end in a top hat!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Zipperelli. posted:

13 Dead End Drive. Holy nostalgic punch to the face.

A college professor of mine inexplicably had like a dozen copies of the game. He held a tournament once and I was one of the two winners.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

AKA Pseudonym posted:

If you can bear to watch here's a video of monkey gland sauce being made

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5AbupRkvJs

Probably tastes like people tbh.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

chitoryu12 posted:

Pardon my PS Express removal of the license plate.

Figures it'd be in the inspiration section.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The MSJ posted:

How did Pewdiepie fans get to the final 4? I haven't heard about them doing anything for years, not even defending the stupid stuff he does.

It's probably because most people collectively hate PewDiePie enough that they voted to poo poo on him by proxy. But yeah, he hasn't really been very visible lately and I voted on the fandoms that are currently the most annoying to me at the moment.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

ExplodingSims posted:

Tired: Flat Earth

Wired: Square Earth

At least they tried to make an explanation for the whole day/night thing.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Barbecuing sex offenders is a hard chaotic good.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Choco1980 posted:

It's funny because he's going to be SCOTUS

Like the whole thing???

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

literally lollin at these funny pictures

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

The Great British Jack-Off

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Half-Life 3 confirmed

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Came across this one, how does this happen anyway

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Phlegmish posted:

Do people still use Tumblr

Not only that, there's people who still go on SomethingAwful

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

If one was done for Oregon and made into a poster it would sell like hotcakes because of all the weird nerds from here.

Hmm...

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

With therapy it seems like its dependent on personality, like I've been to many people over the years and it's been nice I suppose to talk to someone but I've rarely felt like they were the linchpin that helped me get out of an anxiety/depressive funk and am reluctant to go to one in recent years. Other people I know have found people they love to talk to and seem to get a lot of help out of them, but I get the impression that's just because they like someone they can openly talk to about stuff. I'm also becoming increasingly cynical about medication which I also feel like has never been a dramatic help. Mental health treatment is simply not developed as far as it tries to present itself as in terms of actually understanding how people's brains work.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Yellow Yoshi posted:

hello i made this
feels weird and also good to see it pop up unexpectedly. you've made my morning

Great work!

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Chick-fil-A's marketing is getting wild

edit: wait thats the joke, gently caress

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Zil posted:

How do you even get a cat to stay still long enough to poke it with needles?

Start by using one big needle.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Pookah posted:

My friend, who is a very good and kind person, is a big rat person and it's honestly hard to see because she is so loving and kind, but her rats dying breaks her heart every drat time and it happens every 2 years, and I really want her to be happy but rats are just loving heartbreakingly smart and funny and short goddamn lived. :(

Tell them to get one large rodent that will last 10 years.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

you are now "on-line"

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I thought that was a bag of poo poo and everyone was munching on it.

There's a good reason weed smoke isn't usually depicted as green

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

No and he's wondering when the drat archaeologists are going to move the rock so he can get on with his life.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Have some avs

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

So picky, jeez.

(Glad you guys like em)

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Blurred posted:

There's nothing remarkable about that, given how population genetics works. If you go back to about 1000 CE in Europe, every person alive has an 80% chance of being a direct ancestor of 100% of Europeans today (and a 20% chance of being an ancestor of no-one). If you're of European descent, you're a direct descendant of Charlemagne, Clovis and every other European you can name who ever lived before 1000 CE.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/phenomena/2013/05/07/charlemagnes-dna-and-our-universal-royalty/

I kinda realized that independently when I realized going back every generation doubles the amount of people you're directly descended from (2x parents, 4x grandparents, 8x great-grandparents, etc). So you go back far enough and its just an intermingling of a relatively limited population.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I know people who work on a replica 18th C sailing ship

You know people who what

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

PYF Funny Pictures: The Bird Was Also Ruled Dead

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Yes, it sure is.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Garrand posted:

Watching a stream for Pokemon Stadium and seeing all my favorite pokemon

Reminds me of how I would name my pokemon when I was 8

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Tag your gore please

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Solice Kirsk posted:

Can't let a joke this amazing go unseen in person. Guess I gotta go see a bunch of loving bridges in some loving country now. Where the gently caress is Dutch anyways? Somewhere in Spain?

Dutch is in Dutchland which is German for Germany. Which is in Austria.

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Pope Hilarius II posted:

Guys I can't tell you how much I appreciate these very original jokes about Belgium, they're about as fresh as "lol Americans fat and dumb hurrr". May you be crushed under the nine steel balls of our Atomium.

dumb and fat american jokes also never get old tbh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

Heath posted:

I've always found magic eye very easy but I can't explain how to do it to anybody else. Best I can do is say "look past the image" and somehow it gains depth

Alternatively, you can tell when a magic eye is Loss because you look past it and heal.