Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

Beachcomber posted:

The sad thing is, neither of these are toilet plungers.

Welp, 32 years. 32 years before I knew this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

drat, this is fantastic

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

RCarr posted:

Care to explain why? I don't get it.

Mierenneuker posted:

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-39274662
That is the follow-up interview with the original clip at the top-right.

Ever since I started having kids I'm increasingly entertained by their antics. The way she owns that entrance is so good.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Forgall posted:

Got a bad news for Shanley

And for all of us really.

that game posted:

Are you ready? Hi ready, I'm Dad.

Possible game of the year material here.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

turkey

it's not that hard

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

It could have been worse, but I never need to see that again.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

What is happening in the gif

tennis man mistakenly gave umbrella boy a fist bump

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

god drat this is fantastic

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

This is a really good SAclopedia entry. I especially like this quote:

Call Now posted:

[Landerig] became some sort of running joke for people who can't seem to think of good jokes and simply keep reusing old jokes, first unironically, then ironically, and then just because they don't know the difference anymore but have seen other people make fun of Landerig...

That right there is pretty much the forums in a nutshell. Unironic --> ironic --> don't know anymore, impersonate others.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

twoday posted:

Steven King isn't a real person, you idiots.

If only this were true... the last couple books in The Dark Tower series would be much easier to defend.

also

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

TontoCorazon posted:

On the grey?

holy poo poo, I always thought he was saying "grave". I this changes everything.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

The moose is shedding the velvet from its antlers. I've never been sure whether it hurts but good lord it looks like it does

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"I NO LIKE RAPE" and "BEST FRIENDS" are pretty good sentiments

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

nice

nice

not nice :mad:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Solice Kirsk posted:

Great, another van out to get Stephen King.

this is a fine, fine post :discourse:

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

wroooong thread

Seaniqua has a new favorite as of 17:39 on May 10, 2018

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Garrand posted:

Somebody edit Ben Garrison's signature into this because I apparently can't work GIMP.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

I love you and I don't want to be picky but could you trim the gif so that the tv action is the entire image? That way it could be bigger. As is, there's a lot of dead space (:haw:) around the tv.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

physicists are smarter than us ya fuckin' morons

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Lobok posted:

Reminds me of this

This is hilarious. My wife's grandma painted a picture of the original photograph and it hangs in our kitchen now. A couple years ago I ran it through the faceapp smile filter

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I had a rib added so I could eat my own rear end

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Karate Bastard posted:

"Teach" a course here and there, don't fail anyone, don't anybody rock my boat now, you motherfuckers, and leave me to my research.

this was almost every one of my profs in grad school

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I get this reference :(

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

around the corner? I hear a very specific chocolate treat is made there

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

When you walk by a Marshall's, YOU GO IN. YES YOU DO.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

LAN my WAN hole.

don't sleep on this post folks

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

achewood rules

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

kiimo posted:

Left on my gate just now

why would you lie about this

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

this is extremely good

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

...pocket loving?

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Bored As gently caress posted:

What about fresh pastries?

I don't recommend gas station seafood

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

I finally watched this on the 4th and it was extremely funny. I want Ugly Sonic voiced by Tim Robinson to have his own show so bad.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

if I ever have my own farm, I want to raise those ducks with the haircuts

you know the ones

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Data Graham posted:

Still run into people like this dude cutting my hair a little while ago who was like "this dog medicine from 2015 says it's effective against coronaviruses, you can't tell me this wasn't all planned out"

we are doomed

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

JEDEN MORGEN WECKE ICH AUF UND ÖFFNE PALM SLAM EINE VHS IN DEN SLOT. SEINE CHRONIKEN VON RIDDICK UND GLEICH DANN BEGINNE ICH, DIE BEWEGUNGEN ZUSAMMEN MIT DER HAUPTFIGUR RIDDICK ZU MACHEN

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

theflyingorc posted:

Ah, a very important poo poo post

exquisite

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

I’ve always taken the “Who do you think you are? I am!” as “I’m the person you want to be” maybe that’s giving him too much credit.

I'm pretty sure he explained it like this: there was some kid talking poo poo in the crowd. After he won, he meant to say, "Who do you think I am?" As in, "your poo poo talking was never going to work, because I am a bitchin' bowler." Then he sorta had a brain fart and he accidentally said, "Who do you think you are?" When he follows up with, "I am!" it's because he's correcting himself, but it sounds like he answered his own question.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Pissed Ape Sexist posted:

Oo oo ooh! It's Paul Giamatti. PAUL GIAMATTI

It's Clefairy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Field Mousepad posted:

Halloween rules. I get to hand out candy to cute kids having the time of their life while I get drunk.

:hmmyes:

A ton of people in my neighborhood sit outside with firepits and little haunted poo poo in their yards, handing out candy to kids and free drinks for adults. Moving to the suburbs isn't all bad, I just don't ask them about their politics.