Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe
New thread must be properly blessed by our master.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pakled posted:

This is a pretty weak burn since it's factually incorrect. No foreign nationals donated her campaign, that's illegal.

It would only have been illegal if Hillary did it. Trump did it and it was perfectly fine, because reasons.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Flipperwaldt posted:

I just want an RSS feed of that guy's output and I can stop following traditional news outlets altogether.

Follow him on Twitter. You get to learn so much about his life, like the ghosts of TRUCKMAN and Wife name of Barbara who is trapped in the frozen lake and sounds like marbles, and his feud with his neighbor Ted Cobbler, and how son (name Jon) has to wrangle him and help him come down after drinking too many chocolate milks.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Mr Havafap posted:

cool but not complete without the diving nanny.

MOM, I MEAN THE DIVING MOTHER!

That turned out to be his wife? poo poo, her panic and desperation regarding those kids screamed "I hosed up and am going to get fired."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

It is obvious she isn't wearing a bra, isn't it?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

This took me a minute.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Picnic Princess posted:

By the end of the year people are going to get shot for carrying cans of Pepsi, just you wait.

Well people were already getting shot for carrying iced tea and skittles so it wouldn't be that surprising.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Aren't the cobras supposed to spell out "send nudes" or something?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

bobjr posted:

This doesn't have such a funny ending though.

So is this gonna end like The Notebook, or like Hunchback of Notre Dame? :ohdear:

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

I'm very disappointed the paint chips don't spell out "SEND NUDES."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

cnut posted:

terrists :argh:

Sometimes I just wish Obama would come out and say "Yep, all these things are true. Sharia Law is now in effect. We're going to kill all white people. Now my wife (who is really a man) is going to round up all your kids and force them to eat literal garbage while I surround myself in burning bibles and pray to Mecca."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

computer angel posted:

Jokes on her. Diabetes is a precondition and her premiums are going way up. Haha. Ha..

Schadenfreude is really the only thing we have going for us at the moment.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Wheat Loaf posted:

As we all know, real presidents don't win popular votes.

Vive la France

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Picking out a ring for his sweetie pie

It's a Real Doll

Are those chairs specifically made for those gently caress dolls? I've never seen that kind of chair ever used by a human being, and have only ever seen them in pictures of people wheeling their dolls around.

They look really uncomfortable for people to use, actually.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

It'd be funny if everything about this administration wasn't so pathetic and sad.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I wish to be as talented a writer as Chuck Tingle.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Should be three scoops of ice cream

4/10

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

BrianBoitano posted:

Ehh, specifically two scoops is the reference, though.

So is three scoops.

https://twitter.com/GovMikeHuckabee/status/864603957473280000

Mike Huckabee is the comedian with his finger on the pulse of the nation.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Alter Ego posted:

He actually used to be kind of funny. 8 years of Obama positively destroyed every visible member of the GOP.

I only really heard about the guy within the last few years, where he spouted ugly transphobic poo poo and fearmongered over refugees. And his daughter fills in for Sean Spicer when he's in the bushes.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
I just assumed it was a Palantir and they were communicating with Sauron. That's NOT what's happening there?

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Pretty smart of that person to post a picture with all their information visible.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

om nom nom posted:

I mean there's the doctor's name and the phone number of whatever pharmacy, but it doesn't look like there's too much personal info there.

Address at the top.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
Anyway

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
"The cab driver was also shot to death in the crossfire."

Doesn't there actually need to be CROSSfire for this to happen? All the shooting was happening in one direction - at the passed out guy.

Lemme rewrite this line; "The cab driver was also shot to death to eliminate any witnesses."

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

RCarr posted:

I'm embarrassed for you Jamesman...

Who can figure out the true meaning of my post? Enjoy!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

im pooping! posted:

for the record, it wasnt impossible to complete. some sperglord figured out the fuel only depleted while flying, so if you drove the plane around super slowly you would never run out of gas. thats how i got 100% the first time through

I believe in the original release of the game, fuel never stopped depleting, which is what spog was referring to. I don't believe it was impossible then though, just required you to be flawless in doing the mission.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
This is less funny and more depressing with a touch of savage, but still.

Weather Channel website had an interesting update.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
New Yakuza game looking amazing as always.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

One day I, too, hope to create an IP so ridiculously successful, I will give ZERO fucks when people make unlicensed garbage with it.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe
It wasn't so much the farts that I wanted to highlight, but the fact that someone used assets from Minecraft to sell an unlicensed Minecraft book about farts.

Like, imagine if someone took screenshots from a Mario game and "illustrated" brown clouds behind Mario and sold it as a book about Mario having rancid spaghetti farts. Nintendo would stop that poo poo dead in its tracks.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Disney also lets those Spider-Man & Elsa youtube videos go unchallenged, not to mention those really crappy cartoons that... holy poo poo they're all about farting too.

I guess farts are just a blind spot when protecting an IP. Mario's Spaghetti Farts is a go! I'm gonna be rich!

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

zoux posted:

For when you need art for your elderly couple mercy murder suicide story.

Republicanstopeoplewithpre-existingconditions.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

Fun Shoe

Me avoiding my responsibilities.