Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

suuma posted:

The guys name is Bonar Hunter and he made it to 76 before getting charged with a sex crime?

Hey, nobody said he was good at what he does.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

TrustmeImLegit posted:

I'd argue a solitary earthworm is

Jim was a pretty destructive worm.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Slime posted:

The hell? That's not fair, they've already gotten their cream pie. Share some with the rest of us!

My place. 5pm.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I'd rather drink myself to death than to deal with choking on my own feces.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Guy Goodbody posted:

It could be powered by a solar generator located somewhere else

Get the gently caress out of here with your words and your logic.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I know I'm getting old because I see emojis and just think "why can't these kids use words like normal people"

:corsair:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
To be honest if I lived alone I wouldn't mind a tiny home like that. As long as there's enough room to live comfortably it'd be no problem. I tend to hide in my bedroom which isn't all that big when l need alone time.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Is there a 40k lore thread around here? Because this poo poo is fascinating. I've played the games but never the tabletop one due to just how expensive that poo poo is.

Couldn't get into the couple books I've seen either, it just had abysmal writing.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

mind the walrus posted:

They've already outsmarted us. They get to lie around and work more or less when they want to, while we give them food, sheep, and skateboards, like the great Satan wanted

Mr Pickles has struck again.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

LogisticEarth posted:

It's not really "big".

:sigh: story of my life.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Randaconda posted:

do you really even have run if you don't bleed at least once at the playground?

Also, the hot rear end blacktop in summer is real, especially since I went barefoot a lot as a kid.

Well you were either bleeding, had first degree burns or a concussion and splinters throughout your body from the mulch.

The parks in South Florida are nothing like they used to be. The one near me growing up also had a pseudo-zipline that you could get a good running start on and it would fly down about 8 feet before stopping so abruptly that you'd go flying an additional 4 feet.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Karate Bastard posted:

I call you Frampt, you woolly ham noodle.

Name the alpaca Frampt and the llama Kaathe.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Chinese checkers doesn't seem to work well as a water sport.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

RatHat posted:

You've clearly never had a really bad pizza.

No such thing. Even the cardboard rectangle pizza from school was good. :colbert:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

CeramicPig posted:

I know this was forever ago, but I'm dragging it up from the dead because this is exactly how I felt about that book. I don't like King and I don't read hardly any of his stuff but I got about 2/3 of the way through that book of nonsense before I had to throw in the towel. I'm so glad it wasn't just me.

To apologize for the delayed comment, here's a good doggo

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Paladinus posted:

Not in this photo: giant bag about to shove a phone into a human.

Go on...

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Crocs and gators are misunderstood awesome creatures. :unsmith:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"How do you get so smooth?"
"I shave with D'Orko, m'lady"

D'Orko, tough enough to survive a WAAAGH!

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

96 Port Hub posted:

Anyone have a link to something with sound? Seems important for this one :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETrWMvicKps

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
That is one dapper horse

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Trig Discipline posted:

that's johnny depp dumbass

I stand by my statement. :colbert:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
They will absolutely gently caress you up with the spurs on the back of their legs too.

Roosters are evil.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
Honestly I'm enjoying his explanations and he isn't near as annoying as all the people who bitch about him.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I hate my home state. :smith:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
One urinal buffer. Always. Full? Go piss outside.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Solice Kirsk posted:

I'm sad the fake Crocodile Dundee remake with Danny McBride isn't real.

Yeah, that actually looked like it'd be a fun movie.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Give sparkly, me! Give twinkly, me!
Me, caw, you, trade, trade!
Give me. Sparkly-twinkly

:kimchi:

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Milo and POTUS posted:

I like Paul Newman much as next guy but I think they're overstating quality of the jerky

It looks like they're dog treats anyway.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Jamesman posted:

I had a PC magazine that featured articles on Halo, Team Fortress 2, and Tribes 2.They all sounded really cool and interesting, and we never got any of them.

I cant tell if you're joking or not and I blame just waking up for my night shift.

PC got all 3 games..

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

bike tory posted:

You know, I used to think this before I had kids but nah, drunk adults are waaaay more pliable and cooperative. You can generally convince a drunk adult to do more than a sober adult, but some days with a toddler its like "I really think you'd enjoy these pancakes since they're like your favourite food but whatever I guess you'd rather be hungry and grumpy"

Then you find out the entire reason they dont want to eat the pancakes is because you put them on the blue plate and not the red one.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Guyver posted:

No I'm saying the average quality of ingredients in 2 for $20 mom and pop pizza is going to be roughly the same as chain pizza. The actual care and effort going into cooking is the main factor that determines the quality of the final product at that level.

You have some lovely local joints if they serve the same over processed bulk that pizza hut makes.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Doctor Zero posted:

Waitwaitwaiwaitwait

I haven’t seen The Room, but I’ve seen that clip before and I always thought that was someone dubbing over a funny voice track. Are you loving telling me that’s the REAL clip?

Oh it's absolutely real.

Go watch The Room. You wont (might) regret it

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic
I have a cat that will fight you for potato chips. Cats are weird.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Dillbag posted:

Well known enough to be an easter egg in one of the Fallout games.

I thought that's because a member of the development team was a goon?

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Beachcomber posted:

She's turned out pretty good for a child star and showbiz legacy. Maybe putting yourself in mortal danger on a near daily basis has a moderating effect.

I think it's because she shares that massive amount of passion for the world that her father had. He only had the show and stuff to expose more to nature and the need to conserve it.

It's awesome to see Steve's legacy carry on.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

The Ape of Naples posted:

I am a bit aggressive. I've spent hours and literally tens of thousands of dollars out of pocket trying to seek help and received nothing in return. Not 'nothing of worth' I'm not imply they tried and I felt failed I'm saying no one has even tried. I'm sorry I'm angry. I know it's rude. I'll die soon because I have no other choice. I'm just angry that people say "go to therapy!" "find a better therapist!" and then "well you didn't try!"

I've wasted so much on people who did gently caress all. And I get I'm the bad guy. But I've been let down by the people who have routinely taken my money to help. I dunno. gently caress it. I'm just angry. I tried. I wasted thousands of dollars and seen a dozen or more therapists and psychs and people just will be like "what an rear end in a top hat" I honestly tried. I did what I could I asked for help. And every professional failed me. But it's my fault. I wasn't in the best space to bootstrap. So I'm angry. Sorry.

Remember pancake cat?

Being someone who has a variety of mental health issues and suicidal ideations, with no knowledge of who you are: this is a giant red flag and please speak to someone, anyone that you trust.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

BrianBoitano posted:

RIP to a real one :sigh:

https://youtu.be/mpC_hO15IoA

Sorry you heard here

Man, I thought you were just making a joke over Timmy getting sniped and then I just saw that Trevor died.

Dammit. :(

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Helios Grime posted:

When does the Ranch dressing come into play?

It's step 2.

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Mister Speaker posted:

It really is a testament to just how powerful explosives are. Or maybe it's the camera angle doing something to the video's depth, but it looks to me like the mower is at least 20 meters or so away from the guy. Explosive shock fronts fall off with the square (cube? can't remember if it's about area or volume with blasts) of the distance, but some shrapnel like a lawnmower blade probably still has plenty of energy behind it.

There are tons of these videos too, I recall another one with a washing machine or fridge packed with tannerite ; at least that guy had the wherewithal to stand behind a tree to shoot it but the whole front panel came off and flew straight at him.

Is tannerite regulated at all? I know it's even legal to buy up here in Canada. It's only a matter of time before someone stockpiles the stuff to use in a terrorist attack.

https://youtu.be/5eNmooMwPwg

Here's good ol dumbass FPS Russia nearly winning a Darwin award.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

that smilie looks a lot like this old simpsons bit

That's just a coincidence