Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
[edit] ah gently caress! ^

Gabe didn't die, he just went home.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Tomero_the_Great posted:

Next Mad Max lookin good.

Mad Max set in the dystopian hellscape of the frozen tundras of Canada? I can believe that.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Deteriorata posted:

Sink plungers work pretty well in toilets, too.

But my toilet hole is square and my sink plunger is round! :confused:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

TrustmeImLegit posted:

Whats the cat equivalent of peanut butter?

Dead owners. I'm not even loving joking.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

davidspackage posted:

The ladies will be all up ons.

Yeah but the guy in that photo has no pecs.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

The new IT movie is looking good.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Slime posted:

It took me so long to get what was funny about this.

"What? It's just an instructionary video about how to apply thermal paste to your...oh."

Here's a helpful video on the correct way. (how to I turn the helpful part into a postable webm?)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kSCVahyh3Dk

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

I don't know why McD's wasted however many millions creating these things. They just slow down the ordering process. They should've created an ordering app for phones, lets you create your order whenever/wherever you want, and then submit it and pick it up at the preferred time. Boom, simple

That's pretty much how Pizza Hut have done it.

Use smartphone to design custom pizza, and place order, and pay, and get it delivered to your door?

I can pretty much do everything while sitting on the toilet these days!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Cats are actually a liquid so it'll just leak out soon.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

All his mates told him no one wears chain coifs into battle, man is his face red!

[edit]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbmd-kVgc2E

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 23:00 on Apr 27, 2017

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

BrandorKP posted:

I am Jack's complete lack of an orginal joke.

Fight Club is 18 years old.

[edit] Now I feel old. :(

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

You guys need to stop messing around with dangerous drug cocktails and just use something safe, like a nice glass of Radium water.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

"doctor please help my forums are too well coded"

It's not breaking tables is it?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Blue Footed Booby posted:

Honestly, it's loving incredible that they could save his balls at all. The phrase "build him a new scrotum" is :science: as hell.

So that's what they do with the elbows of deceased donor card users!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

The black shorts/white tshirt/leaf hat belong to one guy (who's clearly skipped leg day), the legs being held up belong to another guy who's head is being held by the boy with a grey tshirt.

.....Bro...

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 08:36 on May 3, 2017

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Was this taken with a drone or something, stitching together multiple shots taken at the same angle but different heights? It's bugging me for some reason. :shobon:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

The Michael J Fox Show proved that.
It wasn't all bad. I did laugh once really hard.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zI4lFjWoFqc&t=84s

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Bombadilillo posted:

In Central America you get a lot of old armed mans outside one 100% of banks and 50% or convenience stores.

Once stayed in El Salvador at a Comfort Suites. And there were camoed soldiers with addualt rifles around the perimeter. The buffet was delicious.

I never got that. Shouldn't you want your armed guards REALLY NOTICEABLE? Like, fluorescent orange and cyan blue shock and awe colours?

Inversely, I sometimes see members of the UK army in their forest camo in the city center. I'm like, dude there's no forest here! If you wanna blend in, try jeans and a t shirt.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Trastion posted:

No he dumped most of the beer when he did the flip. No real Irishman would waste that much beer...

But don't you see, the beer is part of the water now. Which is powering his jetpack.

Peter Stormare?

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 16:42 on May 24, 2017

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

It's actually hot in a way that's hard to imagine due to its intensity.

Yeah then why is Space so cold?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That style of outlet look insulted. :(

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

beato posted:

What's going on with the sea in that first one? O_O

Looks similar to when I stack multiple exposures on top of each other.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Railing Kill posted:

The land up in The County is still cheap in 2017 because it's well and truly in the middle of buttfuck nowhere. Most of The County is literally three hours from anywhere you can buy anything. Dude lived in the middle of hundreds of miles of virgin forest. Going out of his way to state that he had all of his teeth was not a mistake. :banjo:

My point is, it's not a simple case of "people don't want to commute :rolleyes:" and is more of a case of "holy poo poo my closest neighbor is 40 miles away and is an insane survivalist."

I think I've got it. He says he wants to buy bread and butter. Like, he can't be bothered to make that poo poo on his farm and no wife wants to live with a guy that has to walk 40 miles both ways to make a loving sandwich.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Phanatic posted:

As you add alcohol to water, the boiling point decreases. Eventually, at 95.6% ethanol/4.4% water, the boiling point of the mixture is lower than the boiling point of each component of the mixture. So at that point, the vapor has the same composition as the liquid and you can' concentrate it any further by boiling it.

What about that thing where they store it -10c and every now and again scrape a thin layer of ice off the top?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

IamnotJoe posted:

Also space is big. Maybe Han came from a place so remote all of that poo poo was rumor and hearsay.

You know how sometimes Star Trek would get lazy and slap some paint on a human and call them an Alien?

"Sir, what should we call the Aliens from Coruscant?"
"Human."
"But it's another Galaxy, a long time ago!"
"It's like poetry. It rhymes."
"...What."

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

SomeJazzyRat posted:

A lot of first world countries, they like boobs.

America, however, is a butt nation.

This is only further proving my thesis.

Butt thesis? Ewww.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

treiz01 posted:

Frasier arguably has more good episodes than Evangelion. Also what the christ was up with the ending? I tried watching this movie and then Shinji was jerking off in the red head's hospital room and I lost interest

The end of The End Of Evangelion isn't complicated, man.

That hospital scene was hosed up, though.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

SomeJazzyRat posted:

I take pride in the fact that the only bits of Evangelion I have seen is the first episode, and that movie. Nothing between.

That's okay. None of the answers are found in the episodes or any of the 5 movies, but a rare PS2 game that almost no one played. :v:

Anyhow... Let's play a game, Bad Cosplay / Good Cosplay!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

They're not even Marines. They're like the Airforce!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Arx Monolith posted:

No. No No. Stop this. Help. Somebody help me. I'm attracted to Sonic fan art. Stop me. Stop me from searching the artist. Make it go away.

I want my childhood back.

At least she's wearing some god drat pants.

I'm talking about you, Sally! :arghfist::mad:

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

funmanguy posted:

My money is on the dude with a baby strapped to him.

The one under the reddit sign wearing a black t shirt doesn't have cutout hair lines, where as everyone else does.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Intrinsic Field Marshal posted:

The name ‘Belgium' comes from the Romans when they called their province in the north of Gaul Gallia Belgica, after its previous inhabitants the Celtic and German Belgae. Belgium's official name today is the Kingdom of Belgium, known in the country's three official languages as Koninkrijk België (Dutch), Royaume deBelgique (French) and Königreich Belgien (German). King Philippe of Belgium is the current monarch.

I'm getting some strong Ultima Online flashbacks right now.

Move your loving house over a few feet! I might be able to fit in a Small Tower!!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

PCOS Bill posted:

I just placed a keep in Trammel. And not on Ice Island.

UO is pretty dead.

UO:Forever?

[edit] Back in the day there was a big housing space shortage, I think that's the real reason they made T2A.

Ak Gara has a new favorite as of 15:32 on Jul 16, 2017

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

This is amazing work. As a student of these forums I can say that I’ve seen hundreds of loss edits, and have shown little to no emotion. The pictures were just four windows to a joke I never got. But this picture made me stop and evaluate. Putting donuts in made me actually look at what is really happening. Putting something that everyone is familiar with in a situation that no one knows, and to make people feel those emotions well, that takes amazing talent. Thank you.

I get loss.jpg now.

I hate that I understood this reference. :(

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Rumda posted:

He was a very troubled person and anyone who kills themselves is a tragic failure of society for throwing up barriers and stigma to the recognition and treatment of mental health.

What about when a celebrity spins out their notoriously hard to handle sports car at 100 mph and dies and everyone is acting like it's some big tragedy like it was some random accident and not their own stupid loving fault and now everyone thinks you're an rear end in a top hat because you think "minute of silence" doesn't accomplish anything?

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Guy Goodbody posted:

They don't just need physical maintenance, they need Tech-Priests in there sanctifying, anointing, genuflecting, etc.

Sounds like several second hand cars I've owned. One wouldn't even start unless you gave it a blood sacrifice.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Garrand posted:

You'd be surprised how often people don't think to do that. My favorite is people who come in "Oh I'll just eyeball it." Good fuckin' luck.

With enough torque, anything'll fit!

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

What kind of site admin doesn't reroot hotlinked images to goatse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Witness, he is always there. He watches, eternal.

As someone that's dabbled in professional photography, I bet the guy who took these ran around shouting "I GOT IT! HAHAHA I GOT IIIIT!"

Unless it's a still from a video then gently caress that guy.