Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

:siren: Skillson!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Rozsival sucks.

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

That was a beautiful backhand by Wilson.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Somebody has to do the scoring around here.
When did they change that they just stop play if they know it's a goal?

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
loving kill me

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Wow... Pouliot is way slower than old man Hossa

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
PANIK :siren:

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Krime posted:

Wow... Pouliot is way slower than old man Hossa

Hossa is having one hell of a seniors resurgence this year, its kind of nice.

e: :siren:Panik?:siren:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

god drat that was nasty

Good Soldier Svejk
Jul 5, 2010

Should've called that guy riding Malkin like a backpack

SLOSifl
Aug 10, 2002

Blarf, the pen's d really laid an egg on that one.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Wow...that was nasty

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Ughhhh, at least they're still picking up at worst a point, but seriously how the gently caress do you give up a shorthanded goal in that spot?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I forgot what it's like to have healthy defensemen

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Schultz shouldn't have tried to pass back to the blue line, that's what started that whole sequence.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
Just put Kooch with Drouin or Teej for the 3 on 3.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
maf is such a road hockey goalie. like, I made some of those moves when I was ten playing with my friends on my street.

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
:siren: HEDMAN?

WILL IT COUNT

marioinblack
Sep 21, 2007

Number 1 Bullshit
That's in, that's definitely in.

:science: BOLTS WIN :science:

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3bmdBdFIWo

:stare:

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

gently caress off Darling

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
Did Kempny just jump-kick that puck out of the air?

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

I guess this is the punishment for half-assing two goals last night, they try and only get one.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
:lol: at Kane trying to deliver a hit

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Sullivan please get Kunitz the gently caress away from Sid

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
I've only seen the 3rd but Pens look about 5 times better than they did last night. So that's cool. Also they're probably going to lose. And MAF is still not very good.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
The Hawks are getting away with so much bullshit interference out there tonight. Nhl reffing is a disgrace.

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

rex rabidorum vires posted:

I've only seen the 3rd but Pens look about 5 times better than they did last night. So that's cool. Also they're probably going to lose. And MAF is still not very good.

i'm not going to white knight for the dude, but i've seen a couple A+ fleury poke checks tonight.

Krime
Jul 30, 2003

Spoiler alert: Pens gonna lose this

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN

.Spec posted:

i'm not going to white knight for the dude, but i've seen a couple A+ fleury poke checks tonight.

Fair enough. Fun game though.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
KANE AGAIN :siren:

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Ginette Reno posted:

Sullivan please get Kunitz the gently caress away from Sid

srsly

cenotaph
Mar 2, 2013

Womp womp

.Spec
Oct 4, 2001

G'night everyone.

For as unhealthy as the Pens are, and how close of a game it's been it's hard to get mad (except for the dumpster fire that was last night).

Ergo Propter Hog
Jul 21, 2014

Well I'm done. What a frustrating game.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Maybe one of the forwards should like back check? Also Ian Cole/Ruhdwedal is loving awful.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol these loving refs

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=
HATTRICK KANE :tipshat:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Western hockey is like wrestling on ice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Clutch grab interfere. Whatever. Please get Ian Cole back onto the 3rd pairing or into the sun. Whatever.

• Locked thread