Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Voice chat, loving lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

LethalGeek posted:

Voice chat, loving lol

I don't know how to use Discord or work any sort of technology so I'm going to make fun of Nintendo instead

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon
New thread title when

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

whaley posted:

I don't know how to use Discord or work any sort of technology so I'm going to make fun of Nintendo instead

I was making fun of all of it, but thanks

bandaid.friend
Apr 25, 2017

:obama:My first car was a stick:obama:

Why does Gohan have extra butt cheeks going all the way down his leg?

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT

LethalGeek posted:

I was making fun of all of it, but thanks

I know it brother

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

Will this game be good? I kinda want to buy it just to up the chances for Fighters Z.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

It's s completely different genre of fighter but Xenoverse has been regarded as good.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
Switch game when?

HyperPuma
Jun 24, 2007

b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but trump is president
new thread delayed till q4

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
The new thread will be released the same day as Stardew Valley.

John Wick of Dogs
Mar 4, 2017

A real hellraiser

Stardew isn't coming out tonight

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

VideoGames posted:

when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when when

Drunk Tomato
Apr 23, 2010

If God wanted us sober,
He'd knock the glass over.
A QUE HORA

chaleski
Apr 25, 2014

New thread's release date has quietly been changed to TBA

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

WarpDogs posted:

about once a week i google "yooka laylee switch" and am always perplexed by the results

how is it not here yet

It turns out Playtonic is bad

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
The new thread will release on time, but the ability to post in it will be patched in at a later date

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
The new thread will never have the ability to quote other posts like all the other current threads do because it runs on the older forum engine that ran the 360 and PS3 threads.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
That is some Nintendo level implemetation of voice lmao

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Cojawfee posted:

The new thread will never have the ability to quote other posts like all the other current threads do because it runs on the older forum engine that ran the 360 and PS3 threads.
I like this one.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
We should follow the Nintendo voice chat strategy and make thread posts on Discord.

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

Guy Goodbody posted:

The new thread will release on time, but the ability to post in it will be patched in at a later date

To make up for the delay, every poster will probably get a free upgrade after the forums moves to xenforo

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Mega64 posted:

We should follow the Nintendo voice chat strategy and make thread posts on Discord.

lol

Policenaut
Jul 11, 2008

On the moon... they don't make Neo Kobe Pizza.

Mega64 posted:

Sorry if I don't have Discord can I just phone you on my smartphone and have you make the posts for me

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

We should celebrate the end of this thread by screeching like mole people the entirety of the next page

mrEkli
Feb 9, 2004
I was there.
Speaking of the discord, how do I get Authorized?

Turpitude
Oct 13, 2004

Love love love

be an organ donor
Soiled Meat
Rokit Laegu when? for cars, to switch pla7y when

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

mrEkli posted:

it tells you.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

mrEkli posted:

There is some auth waiting zone

Type !authme there

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

Mighty Gunvolt Burst is really good!

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
whats this about nintendo voice chat?

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Dr. VooDoo posted:

We should celebrate the end of this thread by screeching like mole people the entirety of the next page

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!

Zelder posted:

Mighty Gunvolt Burst is really good!

I had no idea it was going to be so good. I bought it expecting "Mighty Gunvolt but a little more fleshed out" and instead it was "the game MN9 should have been."

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747
when are we getting Madworld and JSR on the switch. cmon sega port them dead franchises, gimme that joycon motion chainsawing, gimme that motion spray painting.

edit: dead rising 1&2 would also go very well on the switch. maybe not 3&4 though..poo poo just let me take these games wherever i want

Fly with me
Aug 19, 2006

Single-handedly repopulating the Earth.

Wrong thread.

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

spit on my clit posted:

when are we getting Madworld and JSR on the switch. cmon sega port them dead franchises, gimme that joycon motion chainsawing, gimme that motion spray painting.

edit: dead rising 1&2 would also go very well on the switch. maybe not 3&4 though..poo poo just let me take these games wherever i want

Pre-order and get a free port of that bizarre version of Dead Rising 1 for the Wii that was basically Dead Rising's skin with Resident Evil 4's skeleton underneath.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

いつ

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

Al Borland Corp. posted:

Stardew isn't coming out tonight

Where. The. gently caress. Is. It. I am so happy with Zelda and Mario Kart I'm considering holding off on Splatoon, but I want my Stardew!

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

wait is there a switch discord thats cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Viewtiful Jew posted:

Pre-order and get a free port of that bizarre version of Dead Rising 1 for the Wii that was basically Dead Rising's skin with Resident Evil 4's skeleton underneath.

Maybe not that dead rising 1, i would not want that port. not nearly enough zombos.

• Locked thread