Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

Roadie posted:

So what's the secret to actually being able to buy a Switch? I tried some weird rituals from the internet but I don't think the goat's blood was fresh enough.

I have CamelCamelCamel alert me about price drops on my amazon wishlist. For the switch I had it alert me at 299.99 or whatever. So anyway it sent me an email when they were in stock on Amazon and I got lucky and bought one in the 10 minutes before they sold out. :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

LethalGeek posted:

Brought my switch on my trip and it's been awesome. Hooked it up to my parent's TV to show my mom 1 2 switch had a bit of a reception problem but the thing was behind the TV next to two routers 😛. Way too much 2.4 ghz back there, had to move it out a bit.

Weren't they supposed to have fixed that? I bought my switch sometime after they supposedly fixed the left joy con, but I have issues with it all the time

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

big mean giraffe posted:

This, playing poo poo via Steam Link is amazing and way better than sitting at my desk.

This but I buy games for console instead of using my steam link

• Locked thread