Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
Movie was pretty drat good. Only major criticism I have is Evil Logan. I mean yeah, there really doesn't need to be a super powerful villain here given it's these characters in their twilight years, but it was a bit hammy and a bit over the head a bit with the New Old Guy fights Old Old Guy thing.

That being said, loved the fact the movie had a R rating (it was pretty drat violent and justifiably so). Loved the dad and son interaction between Wolverine and the Professor. The whole scenes of Xavier having seizures causing a massive area to just freeze up and paralyze people was really intense.

I really also hope this is it for this branch of the series. There is absolutely no need to make a Kidz X-Men series after this point, this definitely should be it, as evidenced by the lack of a post credits scene. I think someone else can take the mantle of Wolverine.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
So the mention of Essex Corp in Apocalypse just never came to any point, did it? And I watched the movie pretty intently but what exactly happened to the rest of the X-Men? I know at some point they were talking about Xavier having a similar event in the past that killed people, was that it?

Also the Deadpool thing was good, the gag played a little long but it's still pretty drat good, and I can't wait for another Deadpool flick. It's pretty much written for Reynolds and he plays it well.

• Locked thread