Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

good job. you are getting legitametly upset because I won't confrom to your secret internet cliques gross social standards. Sorry I don't like anime. Sorry I don't like being gross on the internet. Sorry that you are getting caremad.

your stupid shit internet argument is also only half true once I get probated, so checkmate anyways but nice try.

]
With the rate these Simpsons memes are evolving, that leaked meme calendar may be accurate

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Wheany posted:

Don't post your weird fetish pictures in the meme thread.

Should we stop posting cute dog photos in the cute dog photos thread while we're at it?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

frankenfreak posted:

Add another layer with "Mohammed Jihad"!

I don't get it. Is this funny? Please help

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

I don't think you guys realize how effectively you are advertising Pepsi for them

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Viruswithshoes posted:

lol, the only time people drink Pepsi is when the restaurant you're at doesn't sell Coke

I don't think you are ready for full on memetics warfare. Have you even played Metal Gear Solid 4?

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Sucrose posted:

It's a meme drawing attention to an ad that was so widely criticized and mocked that Pepsi pulled it on all platforms. I don't exactly think they'd be thrilled about it.

Ah yes, as the old classic saying goes: "Only good publicity is good and bad publicity should be avoided at all costs"

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Or is it "there is no such thing as bad publicity" idk

e:

weak wrists big dick has a new favorite as of 14:30 on Apr 10, 2017

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Baron Corbyn posted:

I don't understand why Pepsi can't just let everyone know the results of the Pepsi taste test again? It proved that Pepsi was objectively the better cola and that anyone who drinks coke is empirically wrong and I don't think anyone would have objected to that?

It's because New Coke was actually a "transitional flavor". New New Coke (or what they are telling you is original coke) is actually a new cheaply produced and highly addictive formula of coke. New New Coke (what they brought back after New Coke "flopped" [It was part of their plan all along {this isn't the first time they've done this}]) was a flavor so drastically different that they were able to "slip in" New New Coke under the cover of how disgusting New Coke was. The Double Soda Experiment (or the "Pepsi Taste Test" for the sheeple) is no longer replicatable because Pepsi is empirically better than original coke and New Coke, but not New New Coke

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
INTERNATIONAL CORPORATE CONSPIRACY IN THE HOOD GONE SEXUAL

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Never forget 9/11 jokes

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Objectively and empirically WRONG

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

my god this one is good

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

That's it, meme is over, go home folks

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

du -hast posted:

Simpsons memes are literally the worst and should be banned imo

This. They're just lazy, like Simpsons writing since 2000

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
How the gently caress do you guys think Simpsons memes are even anywhere near the same level as Bone Hurting Juice?
Meet me outside. Bring a katana. No shurikens allowed.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

*he sighed as he uncorked his vial of bone-hurting juice*

Potato Salad posted:

*spends a complex action applying bone hurting juice to blade*

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

GIS nets nothing, you funny bastard

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

This is the metaphysical explanation for why we generate data, information, be it in songs, music, books, TV shows, movies or whatever. It is to make memes like this.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Very few memes make me laugh out loud. Me finding this as hilarious as I do just proves how sad & lonely I am as an individual. Laughing at most memes is sad, laughing at this one is a good indicator I'm getting close to rock bottom.

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
that's like, next level meme. Google dashcon if you don't get it

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
Looks like its May, time for Meme of the Month

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

these were funny the first two times and also the time they did it with a cat instead of a person, but not anymore

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

an excuse to repost this

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

PittTheElder posted:

I don't know how the gently caress anyone can complain about bone hurting juice when those exist.

those seem like they had a bit more effort in them, to be fair

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

TOP loving poo poo RIGHT HERE

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

haHa thats one good mEME

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
So uh I came to this thread to look at memes

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

i read the first two paragraphs and got bored and it wasn't funny at all. true humor that belongs in the meme thread must revolve around feces or daddies cummies in one line quips

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]
big steamy memepost incoming

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Autist Manifesto

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

Haha gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

weak wrists big dick
Dec 18, 2012

]

his eyes make this one