Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm so glad the silly LP flourishes are still sticking around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

God, this is such a bizarre game. No matter how many times I watch the videos I can't retain any of the information.

Like, I just recently noticed that the thumbnail has been changing. That's how bad it's been.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

FunkMonkey posted:

Funny Bone Factory wasn't very funny :(

Just like hitting your funny bone.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh man, you guys threw me off there! FutureFriend was silent for so long that I thought he'd escaped the LP for an episode.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Oh thank god, I've been really missing those silly additions like the health and super bar in that battle minigame.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

EasilyConfused posted:

It's pretty messed up that Bell screamed "Daddy!" right after you kissed her.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

I'm supposed to believe that Captain America was HYDRA the entire time?!

Also, ngl, totally forgot all about the love letter set.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

Scalding Coffee posted:

Half of the Marvel fanbase during the SJW era.

You can sure consider my clams melted, buddy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

drat and I thought Castle Crashers had a weird ending.

• Locked thread