Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I love that in the OP, the picture of American Alpha is from WWF Warzone for the Nintendo 64.

It all makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Sorry AJ. You simply are not a good enough wrestler for WWE.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Don't bother. He is bad. Fired and will never work a wrestling match ever again.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Vince: Daniel Bryan, I am giving you the opportunity of a life time. You have a choice to make. You can either wrestle one last match against The Miz, LIVE ON WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW, or witness and be present for the birth of your firstborn. Which do you choose?

Daniel: :grin:

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's blasphemy I know but Raw needs some help and I wanted to help my friend Vince McMahon out!

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

rovert posted:

He told me:

a) Io Shirai was the standout at this week's tryout
b) Io Shirai is main roster ready.

Can't wait to see her get fed to Roman on her debut.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

WWE please. I am loving begging you. For the love of god...

...make every Wrestlemania match feature Roman in it.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Yeah Wrestlemania right in my hometown, literally walking distance for me and I'm still not going for a loving Roman vs Brock main.

Not that it matters, poo poo would sell out even if it was Roman vs. Toilet with poopstains on 1/4 of the seat.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Is there truly a problem yet though? I mean, we all bitch about the status of wrestling, especially with how they're using their wrestlers, but we are all still watching.

Ratings are down but is it to the point where they say, "OK, this isn't working, we need to make serious changes."

I'm sure Vince knows he can do anything he wants and nothing matters because WWE will still make money hand over fist.

Again because nothing matters.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Real talk can we make the next Raw thread a Witcher thread instead? Maybe just occasionally talk about Raw instead and focus on our Witcher discussion for a week?

Maybe it will help us all to take a breather from Raw and come back two weeks later rejuvenated and jacked up to watch a Stephanie promo and a Superbro Punch.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

The ending of this week Raw and Smackdown made me legit think if i should keep watching this dumb tv show.

The threads are good.

You do have a good point. The threads are good. MotU I blame you for making me follow along with them now. Prepare to get shamed MotU...

Shame! *Points at your username*

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm ready for the Flat Earth Club to debut with Finn, AJ and the Club all in this stable.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I think what meltzer was referencing about us all loving it was that Stephanie James McMahon would appear on UUDD and act like a somewhat normal person.

I also believe Stephanie is Meltzer's source. I will sleuth up some evidence to back my claim. It will be GLORIOUS.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Raskolnikov38 posted:

her neck is still mega-hosed and she should probably never wrestle again but welp

So if Daniel Bryan was dating John Cena, do you think he would be allowed to wrestle part time? Makes ya think.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I'm gonna go photoshop a top hat on my wonderful cat's head. Wake me up when Roman has won all the championship belts and squashed Asuka and Io Shirai in a handicap match.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

How long is the average WWE match anyway? How does that compare to other promotions? I've never really seen anybody look at that before.

Probably doesn't matter but was just curious if anybody knew or had a ballpark range.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Man, Southpaw wrestling for life. That poo poo is gold haha.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Classic Brad Maddox right here.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

"Will this leaked video help Roman get over with the fans?" -Vince McMahon

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

DoctorGonzo posted:

Supposedly there are Asuka, Sasha, Summer and Dana nudes still to come. Apple is a piece of poo poo service if this thing still is happening.

At this point, I'm not even surprised.

"It is an expectation, not an option from my prized WWE Divas" -Vince

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Abroham Lincoln posted:

how do these people explaining flying in a straight direction eventually bringing you back to your starting point

if the earth were flat wouldn't you fly off into space?

Think the game "Asteroids" and this should answer your question.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

"The flat earth is my yard. Welcome to my yard. This...is my yard," Roman said to a pack of aliens who had just flown in from Messier 31A.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

My expectations are so low for WM that I'm probably going to enjoy it. Basically if just one good thing happens at all, then I hit Enjoy Mode.

Then I can cry when Wrestlemania 34 comes right down the street from me and I just pray to God, Santa and Shiva that the card is impressive.

• Locked thread