Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

QUESALUPA is what its called. thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Rubellavator posted:

I'm no bitch.

The drive thru lady thanked me for having my order together I wonder what she's been through tonight

I imagine there are a lot of hungry, drunk, angry people who shouldn't be driving but can't resist the allure of the Doritos Tacos Locos, or maybe the Crunchwrap Supreme, or maybe both

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
A taco with Doritos as the shell... I must say I am intrigued. Is this stuff ever served hot though, I think that would be a major factor in enjoying something like this

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
You could make taco "salad" with Doritos. Not a bad idea possibly

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Did hyou sleep on the toilet, lol

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Oh, so by that definition I have Doritos Locos fingernails

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

goat manilla posted:

Those $1 double decker shits were the nut. Why remove them? charge me loving $3 for one IDC just loving bring them back, dickheads.

You can take an upper decker for free dude (just don't use your own toilet)

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
"I gotta go home and take a poo"

"But they have bathrooms here"

"Yeah, but I feel like this is the kind where I'm gonna need to take a bath after"

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I refuse to believe that a Gordita, a Chalupa and a Taco are all distinct entities :colbert:

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I want this food if I can be assured it will be served hot, but when I went to the same place (the KFC counter) I asked for the Colonel's crunch sandwich or whatever 'extra hot' and the guy could not conceptualise this as anything other than "spicy" even after explaining the concept of warmth and temperature and its necessity

Like just stick it in the microwave idgaf but the cheese needs to melt, yknow?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Not even facts can save him now

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I regret throwing out those Taco Bell coupons I got in the mail couple weeks back

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
Spciy chicken or steak for my upcoming chalupa supreme?

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
sick of people softbragging about their gut flora/gastrointestinal health by saying how fast food makes them gassy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016
I had Taco Bell for the first time a few weeks ago. It was gross.

• Locked thread