Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Cars being able to closely follow someone for multiple laps sure is weird to see.

Bring back Imola btw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Just take up smoking it is probably actually cheaper

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Feels Villeneuve posted:

it's not cheaper

Smoking these days is like ~$150 a month? It would be close

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

You're an idiot if you don't at least light that on fire in the stands of a soccer match

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Yeah I thought we were finally going to get a real quality competitive season after the few month or so and then it all just kind of petered out

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Wirth1000 posted:

Help me. I didn't realize Euro Truck Sim 2 was still getting new content.

Should I buy ATS or ETS2??? Disclaimer: America has zero appeal to me.

Both ATS and ETS2 are getting regular content and are fun and you should buy both

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
He was hanging out with Danny Ric today apparently, who was rocking an awesome rear end Dale Sr shirt https://www.instagram.com/p/BbIuQBMhmLH/?taken-by=dalejr

And yeah Junior has always seemed super cool even if he isn't some superstar racing talent or something

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

GramCracker posted:

I'm excited that when NBC doesn't do F1 I won't have to listed to the "woahaohahahas" "ooooohhhh" and poo poo, it's so loving unnecessary.

I agree

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Stroll is so bad

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Verstappen is going to win that battle every time since Stroll will have moved on to his next rich boy adventure after next season

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
I like beer and wine!!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Current LMP1 cars look cool as poo poo imo rip

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Suzuka is good, Sepang is good, Singapore is good, Shanghai has a cool first turn. Asia is good.

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe

Norns posted:

You're a mod on SA

Rack em

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
George is getting upset!!

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
For a small fee I'd be willing to set up a Skype call and sporadically yell WOW and lap times from the website at you during the race

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GOOD TIMES ON METH
Mar 17, 2006

Fun Shoe
Looks like Scuderia Dayton has a new rival....

• Locked thread