Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Okuteru
Nov 10, 2007

Choose this life you're on your own

WrasslorMonkey posted:

RAM highlights:

Did anyone really think Xavier was gonna get any heat from this? They handled it pretty well, I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
New Day is hot again, imho

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

If you loving millenials would just cheer the right people and appreciate the script like you're supposed to, we wouldn't be in this situation with WWE Monday Night Raw!!

Secondly, Roman needs new theme music badly. It's one of the worst in the WWE right now. If they do honestly want me to pop for him, that song ain't doing a thing.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
breaking up Shield after 1 yr was a bad mistake and I was right to castigate it AT THE TIME and, to this, day

Mons Hubris
Aug 29, 2004

fanci flup :)

What did Xavier do

Skaw
Aug 5, 2004

Mons Hubris posted:

What did Xavier do

Paige

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
i find it funny that its been almost 4 years and Roman still has the Shield gimmick.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So I was stuck working during Raw again tonight. It looks like it was pretty bad. Am I missing something in those results? It looks like no KO or Jericho?

Grozz Nuy
Feb 21, 2008

Welcome to Moonside.

Wecomel to Soonmide.

Moonwel ot cosidme.
what exactly is the point in Rollins/HHH being an 'unsanctioned' match

is that just a slick packaging for no DQ? if the cameras are rolling and there's a ref and commentators, what about it is supposed to appear unsanctioned?

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

If you loving millenials would just cheer the right people and appreciate the script like you're supposed to, we wouldn't be in this situation with WWE Monday Night Raw!!

Secondly, Roman needs new theme music badly. It's one of the worst in the WWE right now. If they do honestly want me to pop for him, that song ain't doing a thing.
I just listened to the original Shield theme and it's just so perfectly grimy and electric in comparison to Roman's version. It's still funny to me that they just straight up gave him a remix of the Shield theme for his own music. That's some subtle storytelling right there, Vince.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

DeepDickPizza posted:

So I was stuck working during Raw again tonight. It looks like it was pretty bad. Am I missing something in those results? It looks like no KO or Jericho?

Jericho got me to chuckle a few times.

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

DeepDickPizza posted:

jericho had a segment showing the real kevin owens and then KO ate the list of jericho

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:
I love Smackdown GM Daniel Bryan who spends his spare time watching his YouTube subscriptions of people gardening and UFC fights and confusing his wife/sister in law with really simple questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJEFj9ZOhkM

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

keevo posted:

I love Smackdown GM Daniel Bryan who spends his spare time watching his YouTube subscriptions of people gardening and UFC fights and confusing his wife/sister in law with really simple questions.

So was that all like, just one seed per variety?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

jericho had a segment showing the real kevin owens and then KO ate the list of jericho

Ah yes. I do remember them hyping that segment last week. I'll have to watch that, at the very least.

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

keevo posted:

More entertaining than raw.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Hahahaha All this build and HHH is going over Seth at Mania thanks to his new crew

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Now with passion in our eyes there's no way we could disguise it secretly
So we take each other's hand, 'cause we seem to understand the urgency
Just remember! You're the one thing I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something... this could be love!
Be-cause, IIII've had the time of my liiiife
and I've neeever felt this way before

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold
taker is fat and old and he's totally going to break a hip at wrestlemania

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Mulaney Power Move posted:

So was that all like, just one seed per variety?

I guess? Hopefully we find out next week on YouTube instead of watching Raw.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

DeepDickPizza posted:

,y bad i did it last minute and missed segments. highlight reel adde to the op

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Supreme Allah posted:

breaking up Shield after 1 yr was a bad mistake and I was right to castigate it AT THE TIME and, to this, day
It's unfortunate that The Club came in way too late, but it's really only a matter of a year or two that The Shield are re-uinited on the same brand and they're in a feud against Balor/The Club and Triple H's NXT Evolution faction.

CubsWoo
Aug 17, 2005

Where the big boys RAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGH FUCK YOU
So Seth is not cleared to wrestle but if he signs a hold harmless agreement he can override the doctors

I hope Bryan comes out tomorrow night and demands the same agreement be drawn up for him because this angle is loving stupid and insulting

Trip Larsen
Oct 4, 2006

My great-grandfather started Larsen Pork Products with little more than three pigs and a killing hammer. Today, I'm proud to say, we kill more pigs than pig hepatitis.

CubsWoo posted:

So Seth is not cleared to wrestle but if he signs a hold harmless agreement he can override the doctors

I hope Bryan comes out tomorrow night and demands the same agreement be drawn up for him because this angle is loving stupid and insulting
If that means Bryan vs Miz and Cena vs Anyone Else, I'm all for it even though Bryan might die.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Bryan should never wrestle again. He is cool and good and I don't want to see his brain make a sad deflating whoopie cushion noise after he suffers his 78th career concussion.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013

CubsWoo posted:

Excited for Talking Smack.

Speaking of tomorrow Mauro is still off Twitter.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Seth still isn't cleared? I thought I was being worked into a shoot, didn't realize the shoot wasn't a work to begin with.

Brother.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Daniel should wrestle for me until something very bad happens to him, or of him. the dogs are in the enclosed poop bucket for fertilizer area

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Shinjobi posted:

Seth still isn't cleared? I thought I was being worked into a shoot, didn't realize the shoot wasn't a work to begin with.

Brother.

It's a work. That PT had the funniest face when asked if Rollins could make WM.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/WWE/status/843852832004624386

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/JRsBBQ/status/844090354781618176

rare Magic card l00k
Jan 3, 2011

gently caress. :smith:

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Nooo. :( Not loving cool. Suddenly Raw doesn't seem so bad...

Also yeah they'd totally do a crutch shot if Seth wasn't cleared, I'm sure.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

Yikes

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

gently caress that's terrible, just awful. Poor JR :smith:

Marquis de Pyro
Sep 25, 2006

Evil Prevails
It's kind of hard to get over how idiotic the end of Raw makes everyone look. First, you have the announcers putting over huge how impossible it would be for Roman to beat Braun, how amazing it is he even knocked him off his feet, when he ALREADY BEAT HIM CLEAN. Then the Orangetaker shows up looking like a sad pathetic husk, immediately dunks on the IMPOSSIBLE TO DEFEAT MONSTER, and kills himself in the process.

So bizarre

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

The quality of Raw seems to be directly proportional to how far into the show Stephanie shows up. Raw was... really bad.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
The saddest part of Raw was the crowd not giving a poo poo about Bayley

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

achillesforever6 posted:

The saddest part of Raw was the crowd not giving a poo poo about Bayley

The funniest part was how the crowd shitted on HHH, didnt gave a crap about his promo or his match against Shet Rollins.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vaguido
Feb 22, 2011

When the drug test comes back positive for performance enhancing drugs.
It was really cool at the beginning of the show when the commentators basically called Sami Zayn a retard for continuing to fight Samoa Joe, instead of the face commentators trying to put over the bravery of Sami for continuing to fight back against the monster that is Samoa Joe.

Putting over talent as a commentator isn't hard, but Byron and Cole are really terrible. At least Corey is a heel and shouldn't be putting Zayn over.

Also Steph needs to get off TV forever

• Locked thread