Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

I'm the real big dog. Call your local cable provider and tell them YOU want a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman should canonically kill the Undertaker

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Roman should reference Family Guy all the time and hold the microphone up to his phone to show the audience the scene he's talking about so they all get the reference

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

The American Big Dog

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It'd be geeky as hell but I'd be down for Roman taking Takers gimmick. He's been on shield gimmick life support for years anyway

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Catdog vs Braun at Wrestlemania

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Which Nicktoon should square off with Braun Strowman, The Big Ol' Wolf, on the Grandest Stage of them all?

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

It's a booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A source told me there's going to be a big mechanical frog at Wrestlemania and it's going to wrestle

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Wrestlemania is next week? Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Just wait until the big dog spins around furiously and hikes up a leg to let out an incredibly strong, incredibly majestic piss. The Undertaker will curl up in fetal position in the corner as the big dog waddles over to lick the Undertaker until he submits to this modern day Clifford.

• Locked thread