Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

if y'all need a way to properly watch, VH1 is simulcasting from their website!

http://www.vh1.com/live-tv

also oh man Aja is looking rough.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

so it looks like the VH1 stream isn't working for me; I get to watch Selena though? so it... could be worse?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Pinwiz11 posted:

CHICAGO DOG HEADDRESS OMG

I gasped when Michelle made a ketchup joke. that is so not on.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I'm sad they didn't show the reveal under Farrah's robe! at least I think there was a reveal; the black latex collar made it look like one.
Eureka and Valentina are standouts I reckon, it'll be interesting to see if Kimora and Aja can do anything interesting next week.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

It's not her usual hairstyle, but I really, really want it to be Laila. she's improved so much in the past year!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

not liking Valentina makes me feel like I'm evil or something. everything about her feels so forced and it seems off.

untucked this week was kinda brutal. James :(

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

pretty sure people have wanted someone to tell Eureka to can it from the moment she made Gaga's entrance all about her.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Toast Museum posted:

Best mug, good enough everything else.

...did you miss Alexis and Farrah's beats?

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

tote up a bags posted:

Why they let Raja and Delta near her face and not Fame I'll never know

because people need to recognize her as RuPaul rather than Fame. could be confusing for some folks.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I got my racist, bigoted, hatin'-rear end father using the phrase "Jesus is a biscuit" and I've gotta say... Drag Race is changing the world for the better :3:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Troposphere posted:

god trinity sipping her drink when shea was going IN on nina in untucked gave me life

I'm surprised at how much I enjoy trinity

Alexis in the back practicing her lipsync, noticing that something was happening, and pulling out her earbuds had me cackling.

Trinity the Tuck is incredible and I'm kicking myself for thinking she wouldn't get far.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

...so excited about Trinity that I double posted.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

I have to work tonight; can I get a summary from someone? was the mask rumor legit?!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

:stare:

uh. thanks for filling me in, also CHRIST.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

at the end of the episode all I could think was OH, Y'ALL WANTED A TWIST?!

that goddamn purple lighting did everyone dirty. Especially Sasha and Trinity; Sasha's pink outfit was totally blown out and Trinity's hair was... uh...
look it wasn't great.

Fingers crossed that they continue doing the AS2 thing with a (mostly) original song and personalized choreography; the music videos have been stale for ages.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

decided to watch through the finale interviews-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0l7SXoSk8g

I am very excited to see more Eureka on season 10. her look at the end of the best catchphrases video, the way she held her mic in "can I asssssk you something?" segment... oh man :allears:

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

does anyone else put the show or untucked on as background noise? I did that today with season 8's untucked and man; somehow I managed to ignore how *awful* Thorgy is. I get that it's a massive amount of insecurity but she was just so off-putting. Her last episode, constantly chirping about how "I love you, but..." and saying she'd be sending everyone home.
The word "love" has clearly lost so much value with how much she tosses it around, ffs.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Fucksake, I have zero interest in dealing with Morgan or Thorgy's weird drama anymore. no Princess, no Laila, no SHANNEL?!

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

alf_pogs posted:

also its a vaguely unpopular opinion but kimchi i feel was horribly robbed. bob's entertaining but kim's drag just about outshone her in every regard. plus she woulda been a truly unique choice

Kim Chi's mother *still* doesn't know she does drag. Ru wouldn't (well, clearly didn't) crown someone who still demonstrates that type of shame in doing drag. Kim's inability/unwillingness to come out to her family in that regard could be seen by other people as a reason to keep everything on the downlow (and yes I get that it's also a cultural thing for her)

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

from what I could tell, they were all sick motherfuckers beforehand. Ursula was one of the first queens I ever saw live and it was life-affirming.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

any of y’all still keeping up with Dragula? last night’s final challenge was :stare: and also perfection.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

is Alaska wearing a snake draped over her shoulder please let that be a thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

flynt posted:

I liked Victorias filth concept better but I admit I had to look away halfway through Biqtch's performance because I kept gagging.

Victoria's "filth" was theatrical and went far afield of what was expected, Puddin's filth was "...christ that's too on the nose".

• Locked thread