Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

curiousTerminal posted:

Ross' flurry of puns reminded me why I love him as a judge so much :allears:
Eureka's constant shade got pretty grating after the first few minutes, and I hope that gets toned down later on.

Does anyone actually believe Ru when she says nobody's getting eliminated? I don't know what play on the elimination system is happening to make that not a straight up lie, but I hope it's explained quickly.

she just meant for the first episode. You can see in the promos that they'll be going back to the main stage, probably starting next episode. I imagine that's when we'll get our LSFYLs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

Noise Machine posted:

Huh, I actually felt like Jaymes could have pulled that off, but it was probably too little too late in the lip sync.

Spoilers for the gently caress of it.

Yeah, honestly? Jaymes should definitely have won that lipsync. What did Kimora even do, besides swaying around a little? I understand Ru thought Jaymes wasn't up for the competition, but I reeeeaaaaalllly hope Kimora is going to be kicked off next week, because her edit this episode implies either that or an irritating villain role, and the latter would be awful imo.

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
how can you not love valentina's beret????
I don't think she's like, the BEST QUEEN EVER or anything, but she is adorable and one of the highlights this season.

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

Capsaicin posted:

I want Farrah Nina Sasha And Shea to be top 4

swap farrah with valentina and you've got it. i literally dont see how else it could go, save aja or farrah having miracles

this season is weird bc of how obvious the winners are. everyone else either has a fun personality but not much talent, or talent in pne area without being wellrounded

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013
seriously that cheerleading contest will go down as one of the worst challenges in herstory. it wasn't even fun to watch!!!!

this season has been so bizarre so far. I think the reason people have been liking untucked more than the main show is that this whole group excels at Personality way more than,,, actual Talent,, , lmao

not that they all suck or anything, but seriously shea has been pretty consistently running circles around everyone else. shes the only wellrounded one, everyone else has like one Thing they deliver on maybe half the time. i love nina but girl get that padded booty in gear already!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

youcallthatatwist
Sep 22, 2013

Bina posted:

Found this on good ol Tumblr

https://youtu.be/kDlO4Vbq-H4

WAIT EVEN BETTER

https://youtu.be/gtizxv031Ls

youcallthatatwist fucked around with this message at 03:40 on Apr 24, 2017

• Locked thread