Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

If we're making predictions... calling my top 3: Trinity, Shea, and Valentina. Sasha will come 4th and everyone will be mad about it. Peppermint will win Miss Congeniality.
Next out: Nina, then Farrah, Alexis, and Peppermint, in that order.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Basically, I don't think I've ever liked a Kesha song but for her to completely gently caress her career by confronting the industry (see also: Dr Luke), I can't help but admire the poo poo out of her.

yeah this x1000000 except the part where I like a few Kesha songs

how has Alexis not been set home? but also, lmao at being top 6 and not knowing how to sew in 2017.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

where's my loving gif of Ru with that ribbon!!!

Inadequate Areolas posted:

Santino she betta don't.

Pinwiz11 posted:

IF YOU DIDN'T MURDER THAT COUCH YOURSELF YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO WEAR IT

lmao

I haven't finished the episode yet but I can already tell who is going home (both from the talent level, and the edit)

e: I also really want a gif of Trinity's face after Shea said Trinity was not "top 3" oh my gooood

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

The Berzerker posted:

e: I also really want a gif of Trinity's face after Shea said Trinity was not "top 3" oh my gooood

Please :(

also, Andie McDowell sounds like Ross Mathews. I kept thinking I heard Ross and then I'd look back at the TV and oh.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

last week on Facebook a friend asked me why I wanted Alexis to go next, and I said this:

I almost nailed exactly what they said during the critiques except they switched the N and T (I still think mine is more accurate)

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

Shea killed it all season, but if the finale was truly about the lipsyncs, then Sasha did beat her. The rose gimmick was awesome.

I'm surprised though, I thought Trinity destroyed Pep despite the outfit/wig conversion.

also lmao at Bob's "I'd like to keep it on please"

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I really like Sasha's style and lipsync etc. but I don't know if "angry Dracula faces" is the appropriate choice for like, every single song.

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

if they could make the next season have mini challenges again, but keep the reunion/finale style of this season, it would be fantastic

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

PSA: Season 8 is now on Canadian Netflix if you want to relive all of

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

okay but where would I go if I *did* want to know the AS3 cast? (feel free to PM me a list~~~)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

I am cheering for Ben, Milk, Chi Chi, and Trixie.

• Locked thread